Crystals for a toxic work environment

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

winterfell27

Crystals for a toxic work environment

Post by winterfell27 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:42 pm

Hi all,
I'm new here and pretty new to crystals as well.
I am currently going through a situation at work with a very difficult boss. My job is high stress as it is and my boss makes it much worse and I get anxious. Next week I have to meet with my boss AND her boss to discuss the situation. I may be moving on from this job, but would prefer to stay if possible.
What crystals can I use/wear to a)shield me from this toxic person b) reduce my anxiety/ground me c)promote wisdom and good communication?

Hematite is very grounding for me, but I think I need a combination of stones/crystals and I don't have the knowledge of what is good combined.

I have a small collection of stones already including shungite, nuumite, etc...

I would appreciate any input you can give me!
Thanks <3

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:29 pm

If Hematite gives you good grounding, then keep going with it.

This by itself can help to significantly calm you down. If you are not properly grounded, you will feel jittery, light headed and spaced out. And incredibly anxious about almost everything, or every person outside of yourself.

When it comes to combinations of different crystals and gemstones for different purposes, you will need to experiment (trial & error), in order to find out what works best for you. There are no blanket combination rules for crystals, which apply equally to everyone.

Crystals and stones intended for strengthening your personal energy field against toxicity, negativity as well as actual psychic attacks are usually worn as amulets.
An amulet is a small object that is made and worn or carried specifically for protection, usually to ward off evil and to protect against illness or harm. Amulets are most often rings or pendants to be worn around the neck; but charms, fetishes, good-luck objects, and small carvings can also be used as amulets, and are usually carried in a small bag or pouch that is either worn around the neck or kept in a pocket. It is common for these objects to be made of stone or to have stones on them.
Please on the following webpage (from where the above quote was taken) for a list of Protection Stones Commonly Worn As Amulets. Take your pick. These will also go a long way towards reducing any anxierty on your part

http://crystal-cure.com/article-aura-protect.html

Now all this protection and strengthening of your aura can like most good ideas be taken too far, and to the extreme. If your aura is constantly closed down and heavily shielded from everyone with whom you come in contact (including at work), then this does not promote effective communication. In order to gain the other person's trust and improve your working relationship with them you are going to have to at some stage relax and temporarily drop your shields, so that there can be a more harmonious two way exchange of energies, which is critical if you are going to really communicate with each other effectively.

So my advice would be to use protection and aura strengthening stones in combination with your hematite cautiously and sparingly, and only when you are particularly anxious or feel especially overpowered and surrounded by negativity from the people around you.

But when you go to speak to your boss, I would suggest that you combine the hematite with a stone which promotes good communication, and leave the protection stone or crystal in a drawer nearby. In other words, do not wear it or carry it around with you in your pocket, throughout the meeting.

Since the throat chakra or psychic energy centre is thought to be heavily involved with or the centre of our ability to efficiently communicate our thoughts and ideas to others, crystals for communication are normally worn in jewellery around the throat area. The following website should point you in the right direction in selecting the best "communication crystal" for you.

http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com ... hakra.html

Hoping that this helps.

May the force be with you,

EoT &nbsp;Image

Return to “Crystal Healing”