Would anyone know what stone this is?

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MysticalParadox

Would anyone know what stone this is?

Post by MysticalParadox » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:16 am

I was walking around outside and felt an urge to look down and saw this. I felt drawn to it immediately and would love to wear it round my neck but just wanted to know what it is so i could look up its properties. It's really beautiful i can stare at it for ages and lose myself there is so much going on in there.

Thank you
Attachments
wp_20160124_002_495x.jpg
Your image has been reduced to 40% of its original size, using the freeware graphics editor Irfanview.
wp_20160124_002_495x.jpg (139.75 KiB) Viewed 3586 times

MysticalParadox

Post by MysticalParadox » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:19 am

Oh boy *blush*, I'm so sorry about the size! I tryed to see if i could delete and repost it after sorting the image size but im new here and still learning.
Eternally lost, wandering, looking for something. Just don't know what. I'm in a MysticalParadox.

Talia

Post by Talia » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:22 pm

I think it is Botswana Agate

MysticalParadox

Post by MysticalParadox » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:14 pm

Thank You, It certainly looks like it now i looked at them, the only difference is the lines can be going in a circular arch then jag into a triangle. But never the less even if it was Crazy Lace Agate which your suggestion got me onto next it seems the powers/uses are pretty much the same.

Sincere regards,

MP
Eternally lost, wandering, looking for something. Just don't know what. I'm in a MysticalParadox.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:32 am

Botswana Agate

..........It is beneficial for smokers and those who want to quit smoking. Botswana Agate looks to solutions rather than dwelling on problems. It helps you to explore unknown territory and your own creativity. At the mental level it helps you to see the bigger picture. At an emotional level it gently releases repression...........
It is particularly useful in helping the body to assimilate oxygen, benefiting the circulation and the skin. At a spiritual level it stimulates the Crown Chakra, bringing energy into the Auric field.
You can compare BA's energy properties with those of Crazy Lace Agate and several other members of this stone family (?), on the following website.

http://www.healingwithcrystals.net.au/agate.html

EoT  :smt003

MysticalParadox

Post by MysticalParadox » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:55 am

Great! Thank You :)

Return to “Crystal Healing”