Altai Stones

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

AltaiStones

Altai Stones

Post by AltaiStones » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:38 pm

Hello everybody.

I live in a mountain region in Russia called Altai (in the asian part of Russia) and have practiced for more than 10 years an medical art called 'Healing stones' . I don't work with gems but with normal stones ,you can find for example by a river, and explore the effect of the stones' energy on humans. With my specific devices I determine the energy and use it against different diseases or health problems.

I divide the energy of the stones in 3 different states: 'plus', 'neutral' and 'minus' . The energy is determined by the place where the stone where. If the stone lays somewhere, where the earth created a plus energy field, then the stone's energy is 'plus'. Of course this is possible the other way round as well. Plus and minus energies are not antipodes as they both affect our body positively. However the amount matters! A bigger amount of minus energy affect the body in a negative way.

Here are a few examples what affect the energy of 'plus' and 'minus' stones has:

'plus':
  •  creates a shield around the body, because of that the immune system improves a lot
     slows down and heals possibly infected injuries and local abscesses
     improves physical abilities
'minus':
  •  relaxes the muscles around the organs
     reduces blood sugar
I have confirmations through the control of the body with medical devices and devices for controlling the energy that my stones affect the health in a positve way.
Altai is called 'Russian Tibet' not only because of its beauty but also because of the huge and massive energy font.
I would love to hear your own experiences with this topic. Moreover I am ready to welcome people who are interested in this at Altai and personally teach them my experiences and studies.
I could also teach how to determine the stones' energy and how to use it.

If you have any questions left or are interested just contact me
I'm looking forward to it,

Oleg Kopilov

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:12 pm

Hello Oleg, :)

As long as you are not wanting to advertise your own services and are offering to teach (for free) our members about your own experiences and studies in this highly specialized and fascinating area of interest on Mystic Board itself, and not on your own website, then I warmly welcome you to our forums.

Thanking you for your recent private message which cleared up a very big misunderstanding by me about your true intentions for posting this.

Clearly communicating this way over the internet is not perfect. :smt017

Misunderstandings are frustratingly common on both sides of the fence, often made more likely to happen by language and cultural differences between us.

We look forward to you sharing your knowledge and experience with our members over the coming months and years (?), and hope that this will be the beginning of a long and happy working relationship between all of us at MB.

Regards,

EoT    :smt006

Return to “Crystal Healing”