Cleansing crystals

Discuss how to use crystals and gemstones as a form of spiritual healing, and for harnessing spiritual energy.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MysticalParadox

Cleansing crystals

Post by MysticalParadox » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:09 am

Hi,

hope this is the right place for this question.

I would like to give my crystals (amethyst, black tourmaline and hermatite (i think)) cleansing and strengthen their power.

Ive heard putting them outside when there is a full moon is very affective..my question is there is a full moon on April 22nd and its calle a mini pink moon (if i remember correctly) is this even more powerful to my crystals than ordinary full moon?

Thank You

Namaste

MP
Eternally lost, wandering, looking for something. Just don't know what. I'm in a MysticalParadox.

Talia

Post by Talia » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:11 am

Hi, You can choose any moonlight, the Pink Moon is called that because of the time of year, Spring time and the start of the pink flowers appearing.
But be careful as Amethyst will fade in any uv light.

MysticalParadox

Post by MysticalParadox » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:25 pm

Thank You for your advice.

I take it that if its cloudy it wont cleanse them?

Im glad you informed me on the amethyst...I have one around my neck all the time..now wonder if I should wear something else during summer.

Love & Light

MP
Eternally lost, wandering, looking for something. Just don't know what. I'm in a MysticalParadox.

Talia

Post by Talia » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:45 pm

With cleansing I have found it is more intent, usually pure cold running water is good as long as the stone is of a suitable hardness. Moonlight will filter through the clouds, it's like tanning on a cloudy summer day the uv is still there.

MysticalParadox

Post by MysticalParadox » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:17 pm

Great :)

Thank you so much :)

Talia

Post by Talia » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:46 pm

MysticalParadox wrote:Great :)

Thank you so much :)
How are you getting on with your crystals now? There is another full moon coming up on the 20th :) Midsummer Moon!

Return to “Crystal Healing”