Sujatha oru sarithiram -Prasanna

Share your stories, poems, plays, and show your creative side to the world.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

prasanna

Sujatha oru sarithiram -Prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:34 am

சுஜாதா ஒரு சரித்திரம்

ிலிக்கான் உலகின்
சில்லுப்புரட்சி செய்த நாயகனே!
பூனைக்குட்டிகளுக்காய் எழுதிய
புலிக்குட்டியே!

நீ கற்றதையும் பெற்றதையும்
உலகினுக்கு வாரி வழங்கிய வள்ளலே!
உன் கனவுத் தொழிற்சாலை மூலம்
பலர் கனவுகளுக்கு உயிரூட்டிய பிரம்மனே!

ஸ்ரீரங்கத்து தேவதைகளின் தேவனே- ரங்கராஜனே!
என் இனிய இயந்திரத்தின் இந்திரனே!
அடுத்த நூற்றாண்டின் மாபெரும் சிற்பியே!
அப்பா நீ அனைவருக்கும்
அன்பான அப்பாவே!

ஒரு விஞ்ஞான பறவையே!
மனிதன் வாழ்வு ஒரு நீர்க் குமிழி தான் என நிரூபிக்க
மேலும் இறைவன் இருக்கிறாரா என ஆராய
வாசகர்களாகிய எங்களின்
கற்பனைக்கும் அப்பால் நீ சென்றாயோ!

இறைவன் எடுத்த அவதாரங்களோ
பத்து தான் ஆனால்
நீ எடுத்தவையோ ஏராளம் ஏராளம்!

தமிழர்களாகிய எங்களின்
தாழ் பணிந்த வணக்கங்களை
உன் பாதார விந்தத்தில் சமர்ப்பிக்கிறோம்!

அவை எல்லாம் ஏற்றுக்கொள்!
சாகா வரம் பெற்ற சாதகப் பட்சியே
என்றென்றும் நீ ஒரு சரித்திர நாயகனே!

பிரசன்னா சாந்தி
டுபாய்
இணைப்பு: Nila

01 Mar 2008

Copyright - 2005-2007 All Rights Reserved. lankasripoems.com

Dear viewers and readers,

This  is one of my published poems  in Tamil.  I wish who ever knows my language can read this and  send their feed backs. Thanks a lot

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Re: Sujatha oru sarithiram -Prasanna

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:19 am

prasanna wrote:சுஜாதா ஒரு சரித்திரம் ...

I for one am having difficulty understanding what you wrote, Prasanna :-(

And you have repeatedly stated that you are convinced that I am your brother!

Think of the others who are not even close!

Hmm...

Rohiniranjan

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:39 am

Danyabad Ranjanda,  for your efforts  in seeing this thread and my post. I know many cant read my poems, so that I stated how do I post?  

This is  the poem on Famous Tamil writer  Novelist & script writer of many movies,  Architect of Our electoral  voting machine , Sri Sujathaji,  ,  original name  of him is Rangarajan. I wrote this poem On his day of death, knowing his sad demise (29-02-2008)  with in fifteen minute of  hearing his death . I used all the names  of   his own  books .in this.  We our total family is his great fans   I am the fan of him  from my childhood days.We total family , my parents my siblings, used to read all his novels. I think u might have known him. I sent this poem to print, I got it published the next day and felt very happy Ranjan Annaji.  I really felt it is my salute to the great soul. Thanks for motivating me to post my Tamil poems here.I dont know how many,  may  read them ?  If u wish to read my poems try to learn the language Tamil , as  I  am  trying to learn yours now.(Bengali)

Thanks brother,

Regards,

Crow

Post by Crow » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:36 am

Prasanna,

Thank you for posting this along with the other poems.  I know that many may not be able to understand, like me.  You made a good point that people often forget.  For your ability to learn so many different languages, that is wonderful!  I know that sometimes translations can be wrong and the meaning lost.  Since you are still learning my language, and do not wish to translate for that reason, I understand completely.  I know that this board is an English board, the few poems you have posted in your native tongue is a small comparison to all the beautiful words you contribute each day in the language I understand.  This poem is a part of you.  Congrats on the publication of the poem.  I do not know Sri Sujathaji, but when you added what this poem was about it made me even more curious.  I wished to know more.  So I will Google it.  The world is a big place, full of wonderful cultures, languages, and people.  Thank you Prasanna for reminding us of this.  

Safe Journey

prasanna

Prasanna to Friend Crow

Post by prasanna » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:05 pm

My dear friend,  

Thanks for your kind word s and reply.As u have showed interest to learn more about Author Sujthaji, I  wish I should post my first blog writing on him on 29 th  Feb   this year , and one more blog on him, so that u can  have better understanding  about him . In the same blog , u can read the same poem in English alphabets of me.  Thanks for reading him. Second link is about the Author written by many.

http://chennai.metblogs.com/2008/02/27/ ... a-is-dead/

http://anamikatalks.blogspot.com/2008/0 ... -more.html

Sorry dear , in my previous post , I said Sujathaji died on 29 th, I recollected he died on 27 th and I came to know on 28 th,and  I wrote that poem on him.

Regards,

Return to “Poetry and Literature”