Father

Share your stories, poems, plays, and show your creative side to the world.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Crow

Post by Crow » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:29 am

:smt006

I gots my hand raised....

Okay just a thought.  :smt002  Perhaps the prophets were here to set us free, only making us enslaved through words, thoughts, etc when there were none.  New religion is born and the inner squables begin yet again.  If said prophet were to find this out, see all that was done. Whatcha think they might do then?  I am young, and I know these are just silly thoughts that I entertain.

As to my thread being highjacked that is no big deal to me.  This is a place where people come together and exchange ideas.  That didn't even cross my mind.  My thoughts were elsewhere.  This morning I was more than a bit cranky.  My appologies.

Safe Journey

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:22 am

My dear friends, Danny and Crow,

I am reading your beautiful conversations here and I appreciate my Ranjanda for his wonderful explanations to English language skills of himself  as well as of Indian's English knowing abilities.  He has proved his superb abilities through his English translation of his own Hindi poem now.I admit , my inability here, that I cant have given this beautiful expressions  to his poem , as U all know  my English is  very poor . But i am trying to translate this poem into my language, Tamil, I know I can do it better.

Dear Danny,  thanks a lot for encouraging me to write Poems . Sure I will try and one day I will let u know my Poem on Father, as I already promised to my dear Crow.  I feel U have corrected your date of birth after my note here.  I know from now on wards, any one can change their date of birth details in their profile  to  original as U did now.  (this is still my assumptions  only) Thanks for doing it. Here I wish to tell u all, no moderators did corrections.  It is the BUG which over turned date of births to wrong. But I wonder how the bug knows  to make  a person older to this much great  in age  like in  ur case?

Dear Crow, let me tell u one thing here (taking liberty of our dear friendship now.) I know this is your own thread and u have liberty to express yourself than all  others like us  here.  But I felt the same   that ( for  me  It sounded  like)  our other thread,  What do Jesus tell  about GOD?  Please spare this thread  for poems and dont  make it  a  spiritual  or philosophy thread. Sorry I never meant to hurt u at all. Do share your more poetic talents here.  Thanks  a lot.

Yours friendly,

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:01 am

Dear Ranjanda,

Thanks a lot for your translated poem here. It is really great. we both are always in the habit of deviating many  thread to our tastes dada. Sorry to   tell  U this dada. It is not  a complaint., my realizations that s all.  I by my note of date of birth notifications , now made Danny change her profile into correct. .  I am happy to see her young once again. I saw u telling her about Great Shani Maharaj, and his tenure and all now. Seeing that I felt , except we both no body is taking care of  others, in such depth annAji. One more thing, we both are proving we are basically from Vedic Astrology forum in all our conversations especially in this Father thread. But I know U are a Giant in Astrology and I am nothing before U.  Thanks a lot for sharing your wonderful views over English language  here. I appreciate your Spanish language skills too here Dada. Am I rite , is it Spanish?  I am trying to learn French now. Just started collecting materials. I feel your  "Father"  is blessed to have a son like u dear dada.

with love and regards,

Danny

Post by Danny » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:49 pm

:)
Last edited by Danny on Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crow

Post by Crow » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:32 pm

Danny I thought you were a boy.  :smt002  Ahem.  Thank you for showing me that AC/DC has a new one comming out.  I wish I could have seen them live, but my guy says that they are one of the funnest bands to see. That they really enjoy themselves.  Yesterday we listened to some of their songs. This cheered me up.  Big Balls, lol, I got into so much trouble as a little girl singing this song.  Now I listen to it and I still giggle like a girl again.  While my guy just shakes his head.  Maybe this isn't the right place to post it, but since we all got off the subject....What were we talking about anyways?

Oh yeah...the Father poem:

It was about a girl now a woman struggling with her father's absence and acceptance of his step-daughter in her place.  It was a dying father's daughter who longs to wait for his return, knowing that this may not happen.  It is the hope inside the heart, the forgiveness, and acceptance of others who walk a path other than her own.  A life lesson, in hopes that it might bring comfort for another who misses an absent dad.  That in negative situations, there can also be a powerful lesson learned. Acknowledgement of our inner feelings, and learning to move forward.  Yeah I think that is what it was about.   :smt002

Safe Journey

And Prasanna,

Thank you for your frankness. I will posts these in the spiritual, or philisophical forums.  Like the one thread you mentioned. This poem was perhaps placed in the wrong forum.  I should prob. post my poetry there. Just very tired.  The baby is trying to excape the womb and keeps me up all night kicking.  3 more months and counting!!  Been a bit cranky and tried not to show it.  Did you know the brain does shrink when you are pregnant?  But returns to normal size around 6 months post birth.  Studies have shown this.  So I am in a lot of trouble!!  Oh boy, oh boy.  I will refrain from posting my spins on this part of the forum.  And respect your wishes.  (((HUG)))

Safe Journey

Note: Came back to edit some of my typos.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:03 pm

Dear friend Danny,  Thanks for correcting me now , sorry for  addressing u as female.

Regards,

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:26 pm

My Dear  crow,

Thanks  for taking my views. I know U are going to become mother soon (already  as U have  stated me earlier.)  My advise is,  take rest, and keep your mind cool always and be happy ever. Listen to good melodious music which will give u soothing effects from stress or over strain. Do not over strain  your self. Relax your self. May GOD bless u with easy normal delivery .   Take good care about your health and eat balanced nutritious diet .Really becoming mother is  a bliss. You are really blessed  , so enjoy motherhood fully.

with prayers and lots of hugs,

yours  dear friend,

Danny

Post by Danny » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:19 pm

:)

Return to “Poetry and Literature”