Nice Kitty

Share your stories, poems, plays, and show your creative side to the world.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Third Dan

Nice Kitty

Post by Third Dan » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:33 am

Nice Kitty

I will explain why I call myself third Dan

There is just so much time allotted to get ones act together.  I firmly believe in reincarnation.  I have lived as Daniel of the Old Testament.  I have also lived as Dan of the tribe of Dan.  I can’t just make this claim out of the blue.  I base it own dreams and visions I have had.  In this life my first vision was at age seven.  I am the same as everyone else; I have just had different experiences.  The work I am drawn to is make people understand that time is meaningless to THE MOST HIGH.

I have tasted many things, been many things; an ant, a wolf, a warrior, a Kings prized servant, confidant and link to THE MOST HIGH.  You need to realize that if the MOST HIGH wishes it, a reality will exist for you and you alone.  That is very frightening to say the least.

You, me, anyone can literally be made to disappear from this reality and no one will be the wiser.  Everything will fall into place, no one will even remember you existed, that is POWER.  There are very ugly people in this world doing very ugly things.  Do ugly and you get ugly.

Eventually the ugly has to stop.  I don’t know when that will be.  Like I said time has no meaning to THE MOST HIGH.

I will share a few dreams with you.

A multi night dream as child.
I was led by guards of antiquity into an underground prison cell.
I was later led into a covered arena with a floor of sand
I was not alone; there was a lion there with me (some parts are a little hazy)
Yes I was frightened but it did not harm me, I suspect Nebuchadrezzar had the lion well fed.  The people who wanted me dead were later tossed in the arena with their families,  children included.  No!   I am not making this up.   Yes there were a few lions in the mix.  I don't need to go any further.

Another multi night dream

I am the family “bastard” Dan of the tribe of Dan
I get screwed out of a place to live
We head out by boat to Scotland I think?
We meet others in the same situation as us there, they also seek a home
We did what had to be done we went to war
We wore kilt like dress and fought with ax in hand
I dreamt of this long before having ever heard of the tribe of Dan
Believe it or not?
Before attempting to tame the world one must first tame his or her own inner lion or beast not an easy thing to do.  Temptation, poor diet and the television brainwash certainly don’t help.  Creature comforts are the order of the day along with monetary security and pleasures of the flesh.  Some enjoy multiple partners, this currently single huggy bear is saving himself for his one and only gummy bear and I will tell you why.

We have latent powers that remain dormant.  For these powers to awaken in any given person would make that person a hazard to both themselves and others.  However if two people ignite these abilities simultaneously (a loving couple) balance results.  They watch over each other.  Do it alone and your asking for trouble.

Third Dan

Daniel 12-13 "But go thou thy way till the end be; and thou shalt rest, and shalt stand up to thy lot, at the end of the days.'

Note from Mod: your poems are locked to preserve them and to stop them from being deleted in the future.
Last edited by Third Dan on Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:01 am, edited 6 times in total.

daizyblackrose

Post by daizyblackrose » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:10 am

Yes it does make me think.
But it sounds like a cryptic prediction of some sort.
But good writing tho.
You should check out my poems on the forum & tell me what you think.

Peace,
Daizy

Third Dan

Post by Third Dan » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:29 am

Poem rewritten into short auto biography

daizyblackrose

Post by daizyblackrose » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:39 am

yeah I see that now lol. What a life's you have led.

Return to “Poetry and Literature”