The trap of evil.

Share your stories, poems, plays, and show your creative side to the world.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MisterMarine0

The trap of evil.

Post by MisterMarine0 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:01 am

He says I will now demonstrate how to capture evil and punish them with the sacred feeling of revenge. Now as you know, the evil has already wounded and I am secretly bleeding from my soul with pain and revenge.  The trail of blood is attracting all sorts of spirits but I wait and wait with my bleeding soul to make sure I get my hunt.  I see one but I cannot do anything because I am just a mere mortal and they take swipes at me and I have to endure them because I am trapping the evil.  My soul is burning and burning the spirits around it [cleans] and I even burn myself.[healing].  I am the bait and they step in my snare that is embedded into the earth.[love]  They cannot advance any further they have be halted.  They desperately try to get out of the trap [hopelessness].  The thrash and struggle like insects on the fly paper.  One of them cries out, “No! Not like this!”.  They all got snared with the law of the earth and they cannot escape.  Here comes the slow creepy doom feeling as a steam roller comes slows closer and closer to its prey.  The still struggle and the stream roller slowly and surely creeps along its path.[death by slapstick comedy]  He states, “Now we are all having a great nightmare aren’t we.”  The stage fades to darkness as the sounds of creeping doom come forth.  He says, “That is how we do it today because it is how revenge must be calculated, but notice that the evil calculated too because I was the wounded animal that was their game.”  Virtue comes from this but it is so strange because it transcends time and the cosmos in order to obtain it.  That virtue is strange.  Is it demonic or angelic?  There were no quick strikes.  Everything was slow and clumsy.  The wait was painful.  What a strange badge you get there in Alpha Centuri, lion mechanic.  Enjoy it as a honor for your cause.
:smt006

Return to “Poetry and Literature”