Music For the Soul

Music soothes your soul like nothing else can.This is the right place to talk about your favourite music...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Arrow

Music For the Soul

Post by Arrow » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:46 am

listen to marcus intalex, a drum n bass artist. all soulfull beats that are incredibly moving and just amazing.dnb-sets.de  look him up there , soulution radio sets. they will change ur life.

Mali

Post by Mali » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:08 pm

That sound great.
I'll right now go and look for him here.
I am always ready to know some new artist and music style.

cermejia

Post by cermejia » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:59 am

Hi my name is Cesar and I like very much the music, can you tell me if there are a Forum in spanish please? I live in El Salvador, Central America, thanks!!

cermejia

Post by cermejia » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:00 am

Thanks for your Recomendation, I also recomend you music of Enya.
Bye

Cesar

oneparadise

Music for the Soul

Post by oneparadise » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:59 am

I listen to New Age music, almost continuously. The consciousness of the composer and musicians is expressed through their music.
I find that metal, hard rock and other more discordant sounds tend to jar my nerves.
I have read that even plants respond negatively or positively to music.
Understanding, and working with the Law of Attraction; like attracts like so the music that appeals to our souls coincides with where we are in our evolution.

oneparadise

cermejia

the atraction law?

Post by cermejia » Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:52 am

Sorry for my bad english I am a Salvadorean and I live in El Salvador, but I am going to be in contact trying to respond in English.
I saw the movie "The Secret" more than one time. I think is the most important film that I have been in the last years.
As you said the plants respond to the music like a kind of energy that is nearby.

Did you listen sacred music? are some kinds of chorus and have a interesting efect in the person who are listening.

Send you good vibrations!

Return to “Music”