ENIGMA

Music soothes your soul like nothing else can.This is the right place to talk about your favourite music...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

flight _of_angelwings

ENIGMA

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:25 pm

I love the music from Enigma and Deep forest and the cirque de solei music.
I have a very vivid imagination and will constantly lose myself within music. My mind just dreams away.  It's been like that since I can remember when looking out the car on long long distance drives I would let my mind roam free covering all sorts of wonderful glorious details, wishes and dreams.
What music makes you dream?  Do you need to have words in your music for you to be able to day dream and set a scene or can the beat alone be its own story!

sharpenup

Post by sharpenup » Mon May 14, 2007 2:13 am

the rythum and or voice , I love all  sorts of music, I have some drunming music and bagpipe , bowie , Trashcan Sinatra's
new age, country, classical and love to find new stuff I haven't heard of before.  I like to wear my earphones when I go out.

Eniki

Enigma

Post by Eniki » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:16 am

I have enigma's cd and omg she rocks my socks off well its my fiances cd but we are getting married in 3 weeks so whats his is mine lol. He will never get that cd again yay lol

Mali

Post by Mali » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:22 pm

I love mostly all kind of music with or without words.
Sometimes words are useless as you can feel everything just with the music.
Sometimes even if you don't understand the word, you can still feel it.
So the music also is great, no need for words or understand the language to feel the meaning of the songs and the emotions.
I love Enigma, i just love there music. You feel different while listening to one of enigma's music or there is also Budha Bar music which is amazing.
Birth is a miracle...and even death

chinatiger

Post by chinatiger » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:39 pm

I just totally lose myself if I have Enigma playing on my i-pod, I am not sure what it is about the music, it just seems to take me somewhere else.

Arkannah

Post by Arkannah » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:35 pm

I have Enigma in my I-pod...
Enigma is Wonderfull and Amazing! :smt020

Return to “Music”