Music I Love

Music soothes your soul like nothing else can.This is the right place to talk about your favourite music...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

srimathi29

NO AGE FOR LEARNING!

Post by srimathi29 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:26 pm

Hello friends!  I learn t  music when i was in school ,never continued due to my studies and other things.now i am retired my daughter presented key board and forced me to learn,so started learning and passed my first exam in A grade.enjoy my music by playing 3to 4 hours,really music gives lot of positive vibrations.So any one can learn music and enjoy.

srimathi29

MUSIC IS BEST MEDECINE !

Post by srimathi29 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:38 pm

Music is a wonderful medicine if any body is sick,alone and in tension.Just try by hearing any type of soft music one can feel happy and peaceful.It is my experience.All of u can try.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:32 pm

Congratulation...that is the right thing to do :)

It is a nice way to enriches the life to the whole family, and it gives you a self security, and show that we are never to old to learn....it might give us spirit, and the Will to explore other sides too :)

FairyQueen

music music ...

Post by FairyQueen » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:32 am

I would like to share a personal one. Everyday on my way to office I listen to music first since it keeps me away from traffic, crowd, sweat and smoke and secondly it gives me courage to face one more tedious and hectic day in the office.

Return to “Music”