binaural music

Music soothes your soul like nothing else can.This is the right place to talk about your favourite music...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

deva

binaural music

Post by deva » Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:54 am

Anyone here into binaural music?

I'm interested in hearing about anyone's experience with them as I understand they could be used as tools for self-transformation as well (on account of the effect on the brain-wave levels as one listens to them).

Thanks!

Mali

Post by Mali » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:05 pm

Unfortunately I never heard of it.
What kind of music is it?
Birth is a miracle...and even death

oneparadise

Re: Biaural music

Post by oneparadise » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:06 am

Yes, I have and continue to work with binuaural music. I was introduced to it first with Centrepointe, which allows you to meditate even deeper by slowing down the brain waves to alpha and even delta.
Also, with Bob Doyles Wealth Beyond Reason course, there is an experiential meditation which uses binaural beats/music.
Since then there are several others.
Many evenings, I go to sleep with my stereo headphones, initially listening consciously and then sleeping with the binaural music.
I know that this, along with my intention and other applications has help me with transformation.

oneparadise
"The only valuable thing is Intuition" Albert Einstein

tiger_tiger

Post by tiger_tiger » Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:57 pm

Hi DEVA!

I listen some binaural music or so called brainwave sounds. Somehow it helps for relaxation and de-stress myself.
There are plenty of sources when you google or yahoo, if interested in making your own for some certain purposes (meditation, astral travelling, IQ enhancement, etc) I can suggest these softwares;
Cybershaman (free) (lots of lots of stuff, more than you can imagine, try it!)
Athmosphere Lite by VectorMedia Software (light version free, good for plain ALPHA, BETA, DELTA, THETA waves with some nature sounds)
Brainwave Generator (free trial, great software, its forum has plenty great stuff)
Cool Edit Pro (aka for Adobe Audition) (You can engrave beats into your favorite music, sounds bit pro style)

Good luck with your journey and enjoy!

Blessings...

T_T

Javant

Post by Javant » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:46 am

Listened to the Ultra Meditation series a while back and found it relaxing.  I don't think it did a whole lot though and was a bit boring  too listen to every day....

From what I've read Binaural music it not as effective as other methods....

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=16909

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... sc&start=0

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=21317

LordLeckie

Post by LordLeckie » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:22 am

Anyone interested in getting a binaural beat program could try www.bwgen.com, the free version is limited and the full version is expensive but i use it fairly often to try and initiate lucid dreams or study (Study Aid has helped from time to time).

For those who dont know what it is.

Basically its not so much music so much as a series of beats, what happens is with headphones (need to use headphones) one pitch is played in one ear and one in the other the brain then hears the difference, this is useful as this allows us to hear beats that we normally cant hear (its not so much hearing so much as the cereberal cortex interpreting it), we can then use these to induce differing states of mind (Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Theta) for example if you wanted to hear say 4htz you would play 500htz in one ear and 496htz in the other.

For me i like the Theta state, best one for Lucid Dreaming, and they have found that for some people, 30 mintues of the Theta state is equivalent to 4 hours of regular sleep.

forcemaster245

Binaural beats are reaaly effective!!!

Post by forcemaster245 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:16 am

I've used binaural beats for quite a long time(almost one year in fact), and I can attest to their effects. I've tried some binaural beats which stimulate the chakras, and I could feel the location where my chakras are, vibrating and sort of "warm" up. So I know for sure that binaural beats ARE effective in entraining our minds. :smt003

ammo

Post by ammo » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:27 am

I don't know, it didn't do much for me. Maybe I listened to it wrong or something lol.

GavinKabal

Yes

Post by GavinKabal » Mon May 18, 2009 6:46 pm

It is definitely a way to entrain your brain to enter lower states of consciousness without the years of meditation practice usually required.  I would suggest a meditation machine such as the Audiostrobe which uses light and sound to help you to reach the Theta state of consciousness.  You can also download free software for your computer which uses the binaural beats.  Basicly how it works is it presents two differing frequencies to each of your ears, when they combine in your brain they form a single fequency which moves your brain to match it.  

Javant

Post by Javant » Tue May 19, 2009 9:21 pm

I recently tried Centerpointe for a week or so.  An hour a day but stopped it because I felt it was making me anxious.  Whether it was just a coincidence I don't know.  It is definitely the nicest binaural music to listen to.  

I was listening to it on mp3.  It mentions on their website that when converted to MP3 the music loses some of its benefit.  Not sure whether it does or not ?

I've also tried Mind Tek's X-mind series briefly which is mean't to be slightly more intense than other experiences....

ConsciousEntityMusic

Perceptual Sound - Regeneration

Post by ConsciousEntityMusic » Wed May 02, 2012 6:22 am

Hey guys...

I just released an instrumental binaural album which effectively walks through the beta/alpha/theta/delta waves. Every track is in a different key, and the BPM for each song slows as the album progresses. The album starts very up, and very discretely works its way down.

Perceptual Sound - Regeneration (on Soundcloud)

Perceptual Sound - Regeneration - 01 - Clarification [Beta]
Perceptual Sound - Regeneration - 02 - Intuition [Beta]
Perceptual Sound - Regeneration - 03 - Transition [Alpha]
Perceptual Sound - Regeneration - 04 - Communicator [Alpha]
Perceptual Sound - Regeneration - 05 - Attachment [Theta]
Perceptual Sound - Regeneration - 06 - Transcendence [Theta]
Perceptual Sound - Regeneration - 07 - Connectivity [Delta]
Perceptual Sound - Regeneration - 08 - Regenerative [Delta]

Hope you guys enjoy my work...

-Justin

Javant

Post by Javant » Wed May 02, 2012 10:35 pm

This sounds good......

I especially like the use of the piano.

Is it specifically for meditation ?  How does it compare to other Binaural programs ?

Is it just available on Itunes ?

reckplannin

Post by reckplannin » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:28 pm

Binaurals produce corroborated mental effects that placebos don't, if that's what you mean...some people are much more susceptible than others however. For me, sometimes they're astonishing, sometimes they don't do much at all - you just have to try them for yourself really.

[external links and advertising not allowed]

insperato

Post by insperato » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:51 pm

Look for digital drugs and binaural beats. Remember to use good quality earphones while listening otherwise you will just hear noise.

[external links are not allowed]

Return to “Music”