My music search...

Music soothes your soul like nothing else can.This is the right place to talk about your favourite music...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nakoruru

My music search...

Post by Nakoruru » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:10 pm

I'm always on the look out for songs i would like currently in love with the songs, "Strawberry Gashes" by JOJ, "Wishbone" by Architecture in Helsinki, and "Memories" by Within Temptation
though i'm open to most types as long as they have words and aren't all screaming, so please list some i might like

Docbrown17

Post by Docbrown17 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:49 pm

Have you heard of Josh Groban?
He is an amazing singer that has some really wonderful, meaningful songs.
I strongly recommend him to anyone.

Nakoruru

Post by Nakoruru » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:53 pm

ohh whats his style??? *looks up anyway XD*

jessmoon

Music that open your fragile mind

Post by jessmoon » Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:48 am

I like to listen to the band Tool it takes time to get used to the bands unusal sounds but when you aquire the sound and relax yourself in to a meditative state of mind you can really start to metamorph into the amazing philisophical feeling that is only felt by people who are open minded enough to transcend into the realm that they are trying to give to anyone who is absorbant it is wonderful if you take yourself to another level of excitence
living in the now

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:02 pm

Try Wishbone Ash, very 70s but good songs and twin guitar riffs.

Mali

Post by Mali » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:48 pm

There is a lot of music I like and it differs in style.
Try Faye Wong, there is a lot of song from her which is not all crying,etc.
Well it's in chinese but i do like it for example her song Eyes On Me(beautiful love song)
Regret of the band Alice Mizer(it's a japanese rock band, most of there songs are all about crying but this one is just a wonderful piano music played by one of the member called Gackt), U-turn of Aaron, The Second You Sleep by Saybia a danish band, You're my ecstasy of ATB, hmm that's all i could think of for now^_^ :smt006  :smt020
Birth is a miracle...and even death

Lateralus

Re: Music that open your fragile mind

Post by Lateralus » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:41 pm

jessmoon wrote:I like to listen to the band Tool it takes time to get used to the bands unusal sounds but when you aquire the sound and relax yourself in to a meditative state of mind you can really start to metamorph into the amazing philisophical feeling that is only felt by people who are open minded enough to transcend into the realm that they are trying to give to anyone who is absorbant it is wonderful if you take yourself to another level of excitence
I am a big fan, definitely is my favorite band, it is not easy to decribe the band,but considering their motto "think for yourself,question authority" and the clues they give one can only enjoy this fantastic ride, i agree with you, and i like the way you describe your feelings, i just can say a higher level of music and thinking, Danny carey came from another dimension.
Tool thoroughly recommendable,
Stay Hevy

Return to “Music”