The Melodic Black Metal

Music soothes your soul like nothing else can.This is the right place to talk about your favourite music...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Blejker

The Melodic Black Metal

Post by Blejker » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:55 pm

The Melodic Black Metal is particularly powerful music, not only because it states a very strong message of independence, but also is represents a sort of union. The raw force and brute masculine power is joined with the delicate and gentle feminine. The guitars and the complex symphony, and sometimes female opera voices are perfect match. I'm sure you all have heard about Shiva and Shakti. It can't exist the power without form, day without light, but in the end even if  it's separated it's also one. Symphonic Black Metal the perfect union.

sonicpixie420

Post by sonicpixie420 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:44 pm

So, which bands do you prefer?

I havent listened to black metal for a long time...when I was listening there were bands like Impaled nazarene, Satyricon, COF, Immortal and a lot of Burzums, Belphegors and other similar names LOL

I don't know what's happening in black metal today...

Dionysus

Re: The Melodic Black Metal

Post by Dionysus » Sat May 29, 2010 5:05 pm

Try listening to Immanifest, it's a new band. But I believe it's melodic death not black metal, I like it a lot. I'll send you a youtube link (if it's not interdicted):  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcCWvEUHRN4  

let me know if this works for you  :smt003

Return to “Music”