I don't know any soothing meditation music. Help?

Music soothes your soul like nothing else can.This is the right place to talk about your favourite music...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

XIII

I don't know any soothing meditation music. Help?

Post by XIII » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:26 pm

I need to download some calming music that will hopefully help me chill out and allow me to focus better on my tarot cards and finding a way in my mind.
Since I can't deal with silence--my mind wanders away too much when it's quiet, I normally play rock or metal since it's all I have to listen to, but while it helps me from wandering, it doesn't keep me entirely focused.
So does anyone know any bands or something that play calming music? Preferably panflute music?

Vivek Trivedi

from

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:45 am

yes It helps to come out from our stress and depression,in daily life we have to go through  from different situations,for that sometime we get frustrated,I think listening meditation music is one  of the way to make our mind fresh and energetic,so its important.Buddhist Meditation Music - Zen Garden - Kokin Gumi is one of the best,

Qizmo

re:

Post by Qizmo » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:32 pm

I usually try to listen classical music, it always calms be down.
Link Edited. contact admin for more info.

Loveandlight

Post by Loveandlight » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:49 am

An album that has always worked for me since I was little is Phil Thornton's Edge of dreams CD. Even my children use it to help them relax and sleep. Very peaceful and perfect for taking you away on a magical journey.
Hope this helps
Love and light
Jason
May love and light shine on you

Qizmo

re:

Post by Qizmo » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:56 am

I have recently listened to zen music, and I have to say it really does work :)
Link Edited. contact admin for more info.

erica_vamp16

Post by erica_vamp16 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:52 am

I don't know any either, but maybe the ideas the other people have posted so far will help. Good luck with finding the right CD :)

erica_vamp16

Post by erica_vamp16 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:54 am

I do like classical music sometimes, but i'm not way into classical, just certain songs that I happen to like. It does sound great once it's all put together by the orchestra though :)

erica_vamp16

Post by erica_vamp16 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:57 am

I really like the Hallelujah Chorus, Four Seasons, and I can't remember what else yet off the top of my head

Miss. A

Post by Miss. A » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:58 am

Hi there! :)

My suggestion for you is Ken Davis. I love his music and I hope this helps! :D

Abbey.

p.s - just realised the date on the last post... hmm oh well perhaps you'll see this post anyhow. :P

alttalklive

Post by alttalklive » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:32 pm

yes It helps to come out from our stress and depression,in daily life we have to go through  from different situations,for that sometime we get frustrated,I think listening meditation music is one  of the way to make our mind fresh and energetic,so its important.

[no external links allowed]

inthisbih

Post by inthisbih » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:51 pm

yes It helps to come out from our stress and depression,in daily life we have to go through  from different situations,for that sometime we get frustrated,I think listening meditation music is one  of the way to make our mind fresh and energetic.

[link removed]

Return to “Music”