Music for the Masses

Music soothes your soul like nothing else can.This is the right place to talk about your favourite music...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

fertok

Music for the Masses

Post by fertok » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:33 am

The music industry is becoming more and more techno savvy. Even the audiences crave for unique and perfectly sounding musical tracks. In such a scenario, one just can’t leave any tables unturned for a nice sounding track. The musicians today are straining themselves to come up with tracks and albums, which have a soulful music. Along with the music, the quality of the tracks is also well taken care of. The services of the mastering engineers come in handy in such circumstances. The mastering engineer knows where to tweak the music to make it sound clearer, loud and much more professional. The eq and the compression of the musical tracks are worked upon to bring about quality and consistency in the mix. It is the mastering engineer who adds soul to the entire blend of melodies. How to master the tracks easily and conveniently? The popularity of mastering the records have led to many music companies offering the service online. All one needs to do is to upload the tracks on the site and get it mastered by a skilled engineer. It is highly convenient and also costs quite less than the attended mastering services. The quality of the online mastering services is at par with its attended counterparts. It is a false notion that if everything preceding mastering is done perfectly then the need for mastering is less. Every album needs mastering services to make it more professional. The finer detail of the track becomes audible when it is mastered.

kinminiarc

Post by kinminiarc » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:13 am

I would have to go with Violator... that was their Led Zeppelin IV, their Joshua Tree... Violator made them rock stars the world over and elevated them from being some kind of synthesized sub-culture band. The songs on Violator are exceptional from beginning to end... Music for the Masses is great but a bit more spotty for my taste. The great thing about DM is that there are stellar tracks on all of their releases and even today they but out great stuff... Personally, for me, Songs of Faith and Devotion is my favorite DM record because I love the songs "In Your Room", "Walking in My Shoes", so much... they really have had quite a career and I like all their stuff. Violator is the release that I use to separate the phases of the band... Pre-Violator and Post Violator.

[external links are not allowed]

Return to “Music”