Make your own music in seconds! :)

Music soothes your soul like nothing else can.This is the right place to talk about your favourite music...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Miss. A

Make your own music in seconds! :)

Post by Miss. A » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:39 am

Hi all! :)

If any of you have ever thought about making your own music be it from your favourite genre, ambient, or even for your own meditation track...I have a great website you should check out!

It's called MusicShake and it enables you to create your own song within minutes with their easy to use collection of pre recorded instruments. Just pick the ones you like, add them all together and press play!

You can listen to them anytime and share them with anyone! However, if you wish to download your creations, use them in public or upload on youtube for example, there is a fee for the rights to the song. I just go onto the site and play my songs from there when I want to hear them! :)

Happy music making guys! :D

Abbey.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:30 am

Abbey,

General members are not allowed to post links to external websites on these forums.

So I have had to edit out both the hyperlink to MusicShake (which anyone can find using a search engine), as well as the path to your profile and its accompanying kind invitation.

Anyone with an iPhone can download the app, or others can as you explained use the site in their web browsers to create customized music for ring tones etc.

We recognise that your intentions were to help and share the enjoyment which you are getting from the site with our members, and sincerely thank you for doing so.

But if we allow one person to freely post links and the next person not to, then we could be accused of favoritism or unfair discrimination against them.

Please do not worry about this, or even worse stop wanting to help people. There is no need to apologise, but just remember this in future.

You are completely free to name the site concerned, then leave it entirely up to each individual to decide if they are interested enough to give it a look. It is the links which are the problem, and not the intention behind the posting to help and share your enjoyment with them.

Love and Light,

EoT  :smt052

Miss. A

Post by Miss. A » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:23 am

I'm still going to apologise. Sorry EoT. Perhaps I need to take another look at the forum rules... -goes off to read- :P :)
"Be yourself, everybody else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:35 am

Abbie,

Not being allowed to post external links is not included in the forum rules, to the best of my knowledge.

This is precisely why you do not need to feel that you should have to apologise for not knowing that this is the general policy on Mystic Board.

It is also why I used this as an opportunity to make all of our newer members aware of this to my knowledge unwritten general policy, so I suppose that I need to apologise to you as a friend for unintentionally making you think that I am specifically targetting you out of all our new members to be corrected.

Sorry if I gave you the wrong impression,

EoT  :smt010

Miss. A

Post by Miss. A » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:38 am

:) EoT,

You don't give me the wrong impression at all so please no need to apologise to me! lol. I just didn't want to disrespect the forum. It's no problem at all! :D

Hugs!

Abbey.
"Be yourself, everybody else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde

Return to “Music”