artist request

Music soothes your soul like nothing else can.This is the right place to talk about your favourite music...

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

joeblaze1199

artist request

Post by joeblaze1199 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:31 am

Could anyone give me a list of pagan/wiccan groups, or even dark gothic rock groups?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:59 pm

Hi Joe,

I do not like your chances of getting an answer from one of the other members, because there are simply too many pagan/wiccan/gothic music groups to be listing here.

Also the headline for this board reads........
Music soothes your soul like nothing else. Music is everywhere and in everything. This is the right place to talk about music...
I do not feel that the typical music played by gothic rock groups qualifies as being especially soothing to the soul, or positively spiritual.

Try putting the key words wiccan/pagan music artists into any internet search engine.

Google gave 327000 results for this query, and it took exactly 0.24 seconds to come up with them.

Enjoy!

EoT  :smt002

joeblaze1199

Thank you.

Post by joeblaze1199 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:48 am

I should have thought of that myself.

vizdawg0

Post by vizdawg0 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:01 pm

As far as I can tell, Paganism (or more accurately, Neo-Paganism) is an umbrella term covering a related group of earth-centered and generally polytheistic religions. Wicca is one of the religions within that cluster.

Wicca is a very complex faith which embraces widely varying practices and many different Traditions. The following, however, is what I consider to be "the basics".

Wicca is about 60 years old, with roots in Masonic practices, ceremonial magic, and the Romantic era's ideas of classical religions. It is in many ways a postmodern faith, embracing religious relativism, and one that resonates powerfully for increasing numbers of people.

Return to “Music”