Leo - General Stuff

Meet people born under Leo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, swetha

Abhishek
Site Admin

Leo - General Stuff

Post by Abhishek » Mon May 16, 2005 2:52 pm

You as a man
You will be a chivalrous and Leo gallant suitor, protective and affectionate. You are even endowed with a kind of instant passion. You are the life of most parties, and wear the jester?s mask to get attention. Regardless of appearances, there?s nothing easygoing about your inner nature. You need a steady supply of affection to be faithful to a relationship. You appreciate beauty. You have an enormous need to command and be loved by those you rule. You secretly fear being ridiculed. Yet, when your nobility has been aroused by a great cause, you know no fear.

You as a woman
You are not a wallflower. You are a sunflower. Most likely, you?ll be the social leader of your group, lording over lesser people like a queen, but with such disarming warmth and such a beautiful smile, no one really minds. You can act up a storm, and pretend to be sweet and harmless. You can?t exist without appreciation. You are usually generous, intelligent, witty, strong, and capable, yet deliciously feminine at the same time. Flattery is your secret weakness. Confinement inside four walls and under one roof can soon rob you of your sparkle. You must have your own career.

psychic eyes

So true

Post by psychic eyes » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:10 am

You just described my personality exactly.

Sommerstars8o8

Post by Sommerstars8o8 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:41 am

Oh my god  that is soo me  O_o

Ranger2k0

Post by Ranger2k0 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:16 pm

Bravo- now that is one of the most pinpointed def of a LEO i have heard well done

Slipher

Post by Slipher » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:18 pm

Your are indeed right that's the way how the most Leo people are, but not all of them!  :smt002

Sunstorm

Post by Sunstorm » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:22 pm

The majority of that sums up me actually; the jester bit especially but not the life of a the party part.

Eagle Woman

Post by Eagle Woman » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:18 am

That is great!  I just started my own business that completed the list there.  I love this stuff!
Blessed Be

Return to “Leo - July 21 - August 20”