Traveling Leo Style

Meet people born under Leo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, swetha

swetha
Site Admin

Traveling Leo Style

Post by swetha » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:29 pm

Who IS that stepping from that gilded carriage? Royalty? A world leader? Nah, it's probably just a Leo.

Those born under this sign know how to travel in style, and if it's not in a Cinderella-like carriage, it's probably via the Orient Express or the Concorde. Lions love to be treated like royalty because in their world, they are, so when they hit the road, it's first-class all the way. Bigger is always better for the Lion, so think of the Grand Tour, a hacienda in Cuernavaca or a private island in Greece. And while Leos are possessed of considerable physical strength and stamina, they'd much rather have a car and driver take them from one splendid sight to the next.

Organized and creative as they are, Leos love to set the agenda when traveling, and it'll surely be a good one. They'll also travel with a few friends in tow, the better for all to see what shining stars they are. Royalty needs its court, after all. And they won't dawdle over any one part of the journey, either -- a quick peek at the Mona Lisa is fine, just enough to tell the folks back home about it. Travel for Leos is all about ease, which is why they pack that all those credit cards. Someone will worry about the bill later ...

eyewitnessnewstv.com/Global/story.asp?S=3244414&nav=menu20_15_12_2

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:02 am

i am organized.. but maybe the luxurious kinds...but abhi is:) he is so much like a true leo..and i seem to b the lion's poor cousin!

lizmeegan

I believe I have a moon in Leo, but I am Leo-friendly.

Post by lizmeegan » Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:26 pm

My best friend is a Leo. She is fun as hell to be with,
but I do have to save up for my excursions with her.

All the best,  LizK

Levi

Post by Levi » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:30 pm

haha This is quite true :)

endrina

Post by endrina » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:50 pm

Leos travel with a lot of style.  :)

Return to “Leo - July 21 - August 20”