Anyone Wants to fortell whats in stock for me?

Meet people born under Leo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, swetha

Abhishek
Site Admin

Anyone Wants to fortell whats in stock for me?

Post by Abhishek » Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:37 pm

Hey People,

I was born on 1-8-1975 (First - August - Nineteen Seventy Five)
TIme: 9:20 am
Place: Kolkata aka Calcutta - India

anyone wants to tell me what i got in stock for me? speically in the near future say 6 months to 1 year down the line? We are goin thru some trubulent times financially after buying a new house and pratically have no work.

Abhishek

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:08 pm

anyone? wants to give this a try?

YaYa3

Post by YaYa3 » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:11 pm

If you want, you can certainly post what I wrote about your natal chart, maybe someone will comment on it for you.

Cheers,
cindy

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:41 pm

by YaYa3
I've just looked at your chart (Western Astrology).

I see someone who "balances" out to a 1) Fixed Fire (Leo)... and 2) Fixed Earth (Taurus).
That is your "soil" where you come from. As is often the case, folks with lots of fire are quieter, and folks with lesser fire are louder and more boisterous. Something you wouldn't think normally. You can have this very shy or conservative person, and look at their chart and it's full of fire! Very interesting. So you have more than enough fire and don't think about it.

You also are very grounded and secure in yourself. You can make money and go after it, but you know you can take care of yourself no matter what happens. You have an inner security other folks may not have. Thus, they like to "lean on you".

Your "Shadow" or weak area, is Mutable Water (Pisces). As you know, this is boundary-less and detached, hard to connect with, yet extremely psychic and "open" to just about everything. They can get sick easy, and are easily influenced. This is your weak area, but and it can ALSO "bust out" at odd moments, showing these very things I have just mentioned. You also have more than a few Neptune aspects so this reinforces this.
Since Pisces is on your 6th house (Western Astro), I would say this would show up in areas of health or work environment.

You have Merc next to the Sun and as you might know this is called "combust". With Mercury this makes thinking troublesome at times, sort of a mish-mash.

Your Midheaven is in Cancer. This is where you will be when you are "all grown up" It starts to really show, like after or a little before age 40. Partners or friends that have a strong (good) aspect to your Midheaven will "feel nice" and be good for you to be around.

That's all from me!

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:44 pm

YaYa3.. as i pointed out i am rookie.. and hopelessly so. maybe you could explain this to me in simple and lay man terms?

Thanks

Abhishek

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:33 pm

simple terms... dont invest in stocks:))))

Return to “Leo - July 21 - August 20”