LEO - HEALTH & RECIPE TIPS

Meet people born under Leo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, swetha

nisha

LEO - HEALTH & RECIPE TIPS

Post by nisha » Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:55 pm

The sign of Leo rules the spine, the back, and the heart. The heart is associated with warm emotions, the back with courage. Leo people display both these qualities. They are open personalities who give wholeheartedly of themselves to others and live life to the fullest. Leos have robust constitutions, supple spines, and good coordination. They are usually excellent dancers and athletes.

Leos often push themselves so hard that they suffer strain from overexertion and nerves. Their upperback tires more easily than other parts of their bodies. They are also subject to pains and pressure around the heart. When startled a Leo's heart will seem to jump into his or her throat. They can usually feel their pulses beat inside their heads. Leos are noted for their longevity.

Leo's ruler, the Sun, has always been associated with the heart, back, and spinal column. It also influences the spleen and the entire body's vitality. The sign of Leo is characterized by growth, vitality, and good health. As a rule, Leos live healthy lives, however, they must learn to slow down in later years to avoid the risk of heart attack.

Leo people enjoy the good life, and eating well is part of this. You like rich food and fine wine & fortunately young Leos have strong stomachs, good circulation, and keep in shape because they are active. However, time does catch up with them, and you must learn to eat correctly and cut down on fatty foods.

Leo's cell salt is magnesium phosphate, which keeps the motor nerves in top functioning order and is also necessary to the formation of the skeletal structure. It forms blood albumen and maintains the fluidity of the blood, and activates the digestive enzymes. Foods that contain this element so important to Leos are whole wheat and rye products, almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, figs, lemons, apples, peaches, coconut, rice, seafood, beets, asparagus, romaine, and egg yolk. Foods that aid the circulation and have blood-making properties include beef, lamb, poultry, liver, fresh fruit, salad greens, cheese, whole milk, and yogurt. Foods rich in iron, such as spinach, raisins, and dates, are recommended for Leo. Plums, pears, and oranges can help reduce heart strain.

Omjit_23

Post by Omjit_23 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:08 pm

thanks for such recipes.
But i being a Leo suffers from digestive and stomach ailments.
Am i an exception?
Anyways, I love good and rich food can't live without them.
Again thanking you.
Regards.....
:) love prevails

sweetc

Post by sweetc » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:04 pm

Thank-you I'm going to print this and post it on the fridge.

Pagancrafter

Post by Pagancrafter » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:32 am

Omjit_23 wrote:thanks for such recipes.
But i being a Leo suffers from digestive and stomach ailments.
Am i an exception?
Anyways, I love good and rich food can't live without them.
Again thanking you.
Regards.....

I also enjoy rich foods, but have a slightly harder time dealing with them than some because of my gallbladder having been removed.  However, I've found that using a slow cooker can add that certain something to even the most mundane of foods (such as baked beans or chicken breasts), and with the right combination of ingredients (particularly herbs), can turn the humblest of staple foods into a gourmet meal fit for a Leo--loads of flavor, moist and tender meats, luscious vegetables, and more--but if you play your cards right, very little fat!  You also free up time that would have been spent cooking for other activities (*cough, cough*quilting*cough, cough*)

--Pagancrafter

Return to “Leo - July 21 - August 20”