can u give me reading?
my birthdate is 6th aug 1979
thanks
swetha

morton tolson

Hi Swetha --

Post by morton tolson » Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:04 am

:smt001

You are most definitely a Leo, with a stellium of four planets (Sun, Mercury, Venus and Jupiter) all in Leo. This is a concentration of great deal of personal power, which you can then project onto any task you set your heart and mind.

*** Having said that, I really do need your birth place and your birth time before I can erect a proper chart -- which should include the Rising, the House Cusps and the position of the Moon. ***

I also have a question for you. According to the Cabala, which teaches us how to use the decanate of the Sun to locate YOUR particular Seferah on the Tree of Life –this will then represent the Karmic task you have chosen to work on for this lifetime (or which Life has chosen for you). The second decanate for the Sun in Leo falls in Tiferet, called Beauty, and the sixth Seferah on the Tree of Life. And since Leo is a fire sign, your assignment is in the world of Atrziluth, which is the archetypal world of patterns.

Further, the number six relates to the harmony and balance of all pairs of opposites (the other planetary powers) which express themselves as the ‘quirks’ and ‘foibles’ found in our personalities. Another way of stating this task is to talk of what is known to the Cabalists as the egoic principle. They call this Adam Kadmon or the ‘Son’. The Greeks, however, call this principle the Christos while the Hindus named it Krishna, and the Egyptians Khoor (or Horus). Obviously, this ‘Son’ is a type of proto-Man (male and female)—which Nature uses for all of humanity.

So, we might say that you are working on discovering the logical outcome of what you know yourself to be. Which means you are discovering WHO you are, and all of the ramifications that follow that discovery of your true self..

Do you want to get into this? And if so, what symbolic language works best for you? The Tree of Life? The Tarot Keys? The planetary powers? The principles of Yoga or Buddhism?

And if none of the above, then how would you prefer me to focus the emphasis in your reading?

Shantana :smt004

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:05 am

hello,
that was cool:)
my birth place is Chennai,(previously Madras),state: TamilNadu,country:India
Birth time: 1:45 pm
personally me have no preferences... dont seem to b going thru a great time at the moment.
wud like to have a reading based on planetary powers.
is that ok?
swetha

morton tolson

a question and some transits

Post by morton tolson » Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:21 am

Hi Swetha –

I erected your chart but my computer asked whether Daylight Savings Time was in effect in Madras when you were born? I took a chance and answered ‘yes’. So please tell me if the following are correct?

Sun 13 degrees 17 minutes, Leo
Moon 18 degrees 05 minutes Capricorn
Rising Sign 05 degrees Sagittarius

You mentioned that ‘things were not going to well’, so I also checked the current transits, just of the slower moving planets (Jupiter through Pluto) – and then just the angular aspects. None of these would be affected by an hour difference in time.

Some Transits

Transiting Jupiter is sextile to Natal Venus. Jupiter, as the Great Benefic, represents the expansion of your social consciousness into a larger area of experience. You might think of it as a greater insight into Dharma (natural law) as it applies to your circumstances. After
all, as the Lord of Fortune, Jupiter nicely represents the ‘machinery’ behind how everything works.

VENUS represents love and connectedness and your creative imagination. And it also involves the growth of your aesthetic values and your moral structure. So, while this has been a very good and constructive contact for you, it is now slowly separating.

Transiting Neptune, however, has been in opposition to your Natal Jupiter for some time now and – moving more slowly, may be separating for another year. Neptune represents the dissolution of old forms and an eruption of old material from the subconscious mind. It also may represent an urge, on your part, to be free at all costs. Obviously, some of the ‘old you’ is being torn down to make room for that new growth and expansion.

Transiting Uranus represents change and invention and the urge to move beyond the limitations (so-called) ascribe ed to the social planets (Mars, Jupiter and Saturn).

Some years back, when Transiting Uranus was at 13 degrees of Aquarius, you faced some real
challenges in your life and survived them (Leo’s usually do). It made me crazy for two years, and a Scorpio friend of mine got sick and died.

Those are just quick examples of how Uranus in Aquarius affected some fixed signs.

Now Transiting Uranus is in Pisces and Biquintile (144 degrees) to your Natal Mercury. This represents an explosion of insight, inspiration, and an introduction to new horizons in ideas. And since this is still Applying, it will last for about two years. You should be able to make the most of it – and especially if you correctly evaluate how the opposition to your Natal Jupiter has actually been freeing for you..

Transiting Uranus is also biquintile to your Natal Pluto, and is now separating. Since both are slow moving outer planets, the following has been true for most people of your generation. Pluto, of course, is the planet of renewal and transformation – because its transits make a clean sweep of the old, including our subconscious programming from the past.

It has been a resourceful time, enterprising and expresses the will to make changes and achieve a greater personal freedom. Now separating, its influence will probably continue for another year.

And at this same time, Transiting Neptune – representing the dissolution of old forms, is square natal Uranus, sextile natal Neptune and trine natal Pluto. You can take it from here because all of this last paragraph merely accentuates ALL of the above !!!!!!! .

Shantana

p.s. These slower moving transits last about two years.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:31 am

thanks for ur wonderful analysis mr. tolson:)
yes... a few years ago.. went thru a terrible time.. but cud take it in my stride.
have been experiencing most of the things u have said.
one last question: some one told me that i am undergoing some effects of staurn at the moment. so things seem b down. is it true?

will confirm and let u know about DST. i dont think its done.

morton tolson

Post by morton tolson » Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:49 am

Hi --

I will hold off on your reading until you find out if Daylight was in effect ....

Saturn gets a lot of bad press because so many astrologers do not understand the meanings of the planetary powers. Saturn, if you think about it, is really FIRST among the planets -- being the bottom Chakra and holding the Divine Goddess Power (the Kundalini) which the Yogi then works to raise in consciousness.

In other words, our whole trip through the Zodiac is equivalent to the Lotus blossom climbing up through the water until it reaches the Sun. And each Chakra IS an element or phase of our development, and element or chakra is ruled by a planetary power.

Saturn -- as the ruler of Capricorn in obviously the principle of focus AND discrimination, especially since it is the co-ruler of Aquarius.

Before we evolve, we find limitations burdensome, and for this reason -- in the old texts you will find pictures of Saturn devouring His children! But the meaning is clear when we see the goddess Kundaline standing on the dead form of Shiva. Consciousness IS sacrificed whenever it is limited to a form. But without those limitations, there is no game at all -- so huow would we can play?.

Think of Saturn as your friend, bringing you a time of greater discrimination and focus. And I think that the effects of Uranus -- the newer co-ruler of Aquarius, are obviously more pertinent at this time ..... at least according to your transits.

shantana

p.s. Shantana is a short version of 'shantanand' -- meaning 'eternal bliss'. It was given to me by an enlightened Yogi Master.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:03 am

just found out here in india, we do not use DST.
swetha

Return to “Leo - July 21 - August 20”