Meet people born under Leo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, swetha

May Be Perfect

Leo Compatibilities

Post by May Be Perfect » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:05 am

Wat are compatiblies of Loes?

Sommerstars8o8

Post by Sommerstars8o8 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:19 am

Here you go i found it another thread  but my guess you should google it just to make sure they are correct

LEO is most compatible with: GEMINI AND LIBRA

LEO is fairly compatible with:AQUARIUS, ARIES and SAGITTARIUS

LEO is least compatible with:CANCER, TAURUS, SCORPIO and VIRGO

starsign20002000

Post by starsign20002000 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:16 am

I am married to a Scorpio.  We get along quite well.

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:01 pm

My only correction to this would be a simple switch.  Make the 'most compatible' group switch with the 'fairly compatible' group.  The Trines formed between Leo/Aries and Leo/Sagittarius show the best and most easy relationship.  I'm kind of iffy on the Aquarius part, but opposites attract in astrology...no matter how opposite.

The Sextiles formed between Leo/Gemini and Leo/Libra are harmonious, but not as harmonious as the aforementioned Trines.

Now, the Squares formed between Leo/Scorpio and Leo/Taurus show tensions.  All three are Fixed Signs, they don't like to give up much.  Also, it's a rule-of-thumb that Signs that lie next to one another don't get along well as they don't have much in common.

There are exceptions to every rule.  I'm in love with a Virgo, but I'd love to smash me a certain Libra.

Jewel Cherie

Post by Jewel Cherie » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:20 am

Well, that's completely opened my eyes seeing those compatibility signs.
Pity I never explored astrology in my youth.
I was married to a Virgo..divorced, then married and seperated to a Taurus...eeeks omg :smt022
Dare to Dream...

charmaine

hi

Post by charmaine » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:17 am

youre right.. my bf and me were both leos..
we love exchaging complimets to each other..
whenever were alone we cant actually help ourselves not to do naughty things!! heheheh
but i can say that leos wre very matured when it comes in relationship and very faithful...
charmaine23alex4lyf?

Bushidogrl

Post by Bushidogrl » Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:36 am

I think it goes way beyond that really. In my opinion, I think u really have to take other aspects of each of the 2 lovers or possible lovers charts. I am a Leo & I have finally found my 1st love & he is a Pisces. I love him dearly. He is my soul mate. He is purrrrrfect!:smt007   He has Leo rising & an Aquarius moon, where as I have Virgo rising & a Scorpio moon. I wont go into detail of the other aspects of our charts, but like every relationship we have our little bugs to iron out, but we have gr8 communication & I believe that is the key to a happy & long lasting relationship. As for the above mentioning of Leo's & Gemini's......I can't stand them!! Sorry, not trying to pick on 1 sign or the other, but this is a forum & we are allowed to "voice" or opinions (how Leo of me..I know!) I have never dated a Gemini nor will I. All the Gemini men I have known (as friends of course) ...let's just say they leave something to be desired...    :smt019  Besides, I have found the king of my castle, so there's no need for me to look any further!
Please don't speak..it would spoil the illusion I have that makes you intelligent...-.-

Andypants

Post by Andypants » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:17 pm

I'm a Leo rising with an Aries and our relationship is one that will last forever.
We both get very tempermental over anything but perfection in our relationship.
This means any issues we have with each other are confronted and resolved continually on a daily basis, allowing to feel uninhibited with each other and free to express how we feel as we feel it.
There is sometimes alot of tension between us, but these things we discuss heatedly with passion and then resolve the conflicts.
We are both fire signs an together our intense vibrations burn bright  and much energetic harmony is created between us.
We are both very passionate and faithful people and will be getting married soon =] (i've popped the question just need to sort out the fineprint)
Neither of us has ever experianced a relationship based on love until each other and we are soul mates.
We are our first and last lovers and i have every intention of maintaining a healthy relationship under every circumstance.

Translatation.
Leo & Aries = Heck yeah.

erum

Post by erum » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:39 pm

aww  so its important  to chk da star sign of ur hubby b4 marriage  amm

mysoulmate34

Post by mysoulmate34 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:51 pm

I am also in a realtionship with a Leo, I love him to death, but i can see that sometimes, my emotional side takes over when he forgets simple thing's...lol but he say's he loves me regardless..lol :smt002
To Love one self is the best Love you can have.

Sommerstars8o8

Post by Sommerstars8o8 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:35 am

mysoulmate34 wrote:I am also in a realtionship with a Leo, I love him to death, but i can see that sometimes, my emotional side takes over when he forgets simple thing's...lol but he say's he loves me regardless..lol :smt002
Hahaha  We leo's always forgets  simples things  me and my dad does that  tons of time  since we both  are leo .

gjadduroy

Post by gjadduroy » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:12 am

me and my brother dunt ever get along..hes an aries and i am a leo...
~gj~

gjadduroy

Post by gjadduroy » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:13 am

my cousin is a leo and so am i..we dont ever get along...do leos get along...
~gj~

gjadduroy

Post by gjadduroy » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:14 am

my cousin is a girl and a virgo...we get along so gud..she's like de sister i never had..
~gj~

gjadduroy

Post by gjadduroy » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am

my gf is an Aquarius and i am a leo.. we get along so gud...i amd in luv with her..
~gj~

Return to “Leo - July 21 - August 20”