Being born prematurely into your sign---does it make a difference?

Meet people born under Leo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, swetha

forbidforgot

Being born prematurely into your sign---does it make a difference?

Post by forbidforgot » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:12 pm

I was a premature baby. My original date of birth would have fallen into the sign of virgo. Does this change how I should perceive my star sign? Or is it the -actual- day you are born, no matter the time you were supposed to have been born, that matters? Would LOVE to hear your insights on this!

Blessings to you all!

Chrissy

:smt006

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:57 pm

I think you better ask in Western Astrology or Vedic Astrology, I am sure more people with such knowledge is to find there.

I have no knowledge in it,...however I can give you my view :).
If you believe in the star and that everything happens due too a cause, well then your Birthday have to be the real important one....not the day one should assume it would happen. :)

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:03 pm

I have a friend who was pregnant.  She was due in late October.  She was induced before Scorpio started so her daughter would not be a Scorpio, but would be a Libra.  The daughter was born, I checked her chart and she had 4 elements in Scorpio.  She wanted to have that Scorpio energy and she got it anyway.

I believe, and this is my belief.  We choose when we are going to be born, by being premature, by waiting to be born.  I don't think it is always the "rule", but as much as possible the Spirit that is now the baby tried to be born in the energies it desires. Image
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

gjadduroy

Post by gjadduroy » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:07 am

from wat i noe..its wat was planned for you..i was born premature also..its been written down about your faith and wat shud occur..
~gj~

karly

I've often wondered this!

Post by karly » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:55 am

I too would have been born into the sign of Virgo.
I Do have Virgo in my natal chart in 4 houses, and both my marriages have both been to virgo's! :smt014 LOL!
I wish there were more information about this to be found! :smt011

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:57 pm

You were born when you Soul wanted to be born, end of. Doesn't make a blind bit of difference either hoping to wanting to be different sign.

Arcana

Post by Arcana » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:12 am

I would have been born into the sign of Scorpio. I very regrettably have only Pluto in Scorpio. However, I miraculously have a lot of Scorpio traits and find I relate to Scorpios very well.
"You are not a human being in search of a spiritual experience. You are a spiritual being immersed in a human experience." ~ Teilhard de Chardin

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Arcana wrote:I would have been born into the sign of Scorpio. I very regrettably have only Pluto in Scorpio. However, I miraculously have a lot of Scorpio traits and find I relate to Scorpios very well.
This is prob cos you have mercury, venus, moon or mars in scorpio

You need to understand there is far far more to astrology than just ‘sun signs’ firstly there are 10planets in the sky and 12houses and any one of these 10planets can be in any one of these 12 houses – so there’s 144 possible combinations there –

What is vitally important is your ‘time of birth’ and nearest town and then go to free website like astro.com to calculate your natal chart, you may have to reduce the image in Extended chart selection to 63% save to your hard drive, then upload here.

Return to “Leo - July 21 - August 20”