Sunsign Parents: Leo DAD

Meet people born under Leo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, swetha

coolguy

Sunsign Parents: Leo DAD

Post by coolguy » Tue May 24, 2005 5:41 pm

The Leo father is proud of his offspring and will want the best in the world for him. .A son is an essential part of life to the Leo father, and the male parent sees the child as an extension of himself. If the son makes mistakes, the patriarchal father spirit is hurt. The Leo father proves out to be a rather good parent and is sincere in his endeavour at guiding him.

The Leo father is generous and loves his child to the extent of pampering him sometimes. However he can be strict where that quality is required for the well being of the child.

Sommerstars8o8

Post by Sommerstars8o8 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:43 pm

Yup thats sound like  my dad  and dont forget  Leo Dad   are  really hard headed ,  and you really dont want to be in there way when it comes  to rage !!!

Eagle Woman

Post by Eagle Woman » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:13 am

Wow...How I wish that was my dad!  My father is nothing but a doner who helped create me.  My mother, my dad and my birthday is in August and I don't hardly know my father.  He is actually one of those dead beat dads.  O'well...can't have your cake and eat it too.
Blessed Be

bellatrix

Post by bellatrix » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:00 pm

My dad is just like that and Iget along very well with him love u loads dad

kit10zwanderlust

hey

Post by kit10zwanderlust » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:48 am

wat about a loe father of a daughter you mention a son but i gues us girls are just chop suey huh
Change like a tidal wave is inescapable, better to hold your nose and jump in head first than to be batted around by the waves.- me just now 4/23/08

Return to “Leo - July 21 - August 20”