Meet people born under Leo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, swetha

hotpepper_r

emotional side of leos

Post by hotpepper_r » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:27 pm

Leos are always shy to show their emotions. submit ur views

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:38 pm

ummmm I would def say that would be the case with me as younger, I would rather die than have someone know how I feel. used to pride myself in the fact that no one knew what was going on within me. Now, with maturity, I will openly show my emotions...well...I always gauge...but I'm more of a person who does display all my emotions on my sleeve...or I should rather say in my eyes :)
To Err, Human
To Forgive, Divine

mahender_mehta

Post by mahender_mehta » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:52 pm

thas true...I am a leo and know this.

rushninja

Post by rushninja » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:27 am

I am not outward with my emotions. I hide them from everyone. No one really knows. I just act happy or nonchalant and barely talk unless I have an opinion on something.

InnerLioness

Post by InnerLioness » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:13 am

ok we may hide it very well but it all comes out in our facial expressions and eyes if you can notice it for that split second that we show it
life is a rollercoaster might as well enjoy the ride.

MoonFlower

Post by MoonFlower » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:44 am

I agree being a leo myself that i really do not like to show, express or even talk about my emotions...but yes the facial expressions seem to give it away

jamers

Post by jamers » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:11 pm

I agree. I usually hide my emotions also.  I'm very quiet and don't like to talk unless I feel strongly about something and have to give my opinion lol.  Does anyone else feel very uncomfortable getting in front of a group of people and talking?   Or is that just me?

mysticvirgo

well of course Leos seldom discuss emotions

Post by mysticvirgo » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:33 am

It would indicate weakness and also be indignant.   Only emotions that Leo show regularly are are a generally Sunny happy side and the GRAORW! I am gonna EAT you side. well, and the shades in between.

astrologer50

Re: emotional side of leos

Post by astrologer50 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:16 pm

hotpepper_r wrote:Leos are always shy to show their emotions. submit ur views
Where do you get this rubbish and self angrandisement from? really?
You need to understand there is far far more to astrology than just ‘sun signs’ firstly there are 10planets in the sky and 12houses and any one of these 10planets can be in any one of these 12 houses – so there’s 144 possible combinations there –

What is vitally important is your ‘time of birth’ and nearest town and then go to free website like astro.com to calculate your natal chart, you may have to reduce the image in Extended chart selection to 63% save to your hard drive, then upload here.

You need to post your chart in Western reading forum, you can get this free very easily from www.astro.com. You may have to reduce the image to 63% in Extended chart selection

So, you coul have someone with moon conjunct saturn in their chart who will always be reserved, shy and unable to express their emotions. OR, someone with Moon conjunct pluto who is emotionally obsessive, controlling or manipulative-- their are multiple examples here --

Basic astrology
Now basically your sun sign is your 'core beliefs, values, ego' and Asc is your physical body, mode of expression and mask and persona that we all wear and hide behind, but definitely not what's going on underneath. What's going on underneath is your Sun sign. Moon sign, house placements and aspects describe your emotional and intuitive responses, also describes your view of your mother, as saturn describes your father by sign and house position.

So, think of a glass milk bottle the bottle is your Asc and your sun the milk, but the milk still has to 'come out' through the glass neck of the milk bottle....

Now aspects within a natal chart represent 'facets' of our personality, because we are all multifaceted beings. What these do is 'break down and compartmentalise' these facets into smaller bite size chunks. This does take quite a lot of self analysis and objectivity to 'see yourself' and why you do certain things and behave in certain ways. Actually it can be quite good therapy...

Remember back to your school days an opposition is 180', square 90', trine 120', and sextile 60' Now challenged aspects are conj (depending on the planets, cos some like each other and some really don't) squares and oppositions. Easy aspects are conj (if the planets get along) eg: Jupiter conj Moon, sextile and trine. Quincunx is inbetween (depending on the planets) causes health strains and unresolved or hard to balance planets/energies.

Return to “Leo - July 21 - August 20”