Good Mothers and Fathers?

Meet people born under Leo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, swetha

swetha
Site Admin

Good Mothers and Fathers?

Post by swetha » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:42 am

Do Leos make good mothers and fathers?

My husband is a Leo and he says he will make a terrible dad. I am Leo but I am not sure if I will be a good mom... Any personal experiences?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:21 am

A Leo will always make good parents, they will fight for their "cub" with all their force.

To seed a thought in ones mind that one might become a "bad parents" is a dangerous thing to do.
We all have it in us to be good parents, but if we let our mind be insecure, by thinking we will be lousy parents, will our trust in ourselves decrease....for nothing.

A child need love and guidance, and from what I know about you two, there is abundance in love, and the guidance is about making the child aware that he/she is not alone in the world, give values, and this have you already shown to possess by creating this site for all of us.

So yes...I think, at least, these two Leos will make great parents Image

Madhavacharya

LEO-good parents

Post by Madhavacharya » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:08 pm

posted in dec 2009 with the expectation to post personal experience. veteran Rhutobello reposed deep faith in these two LEOS that they will be great parents.This must have been done due to personal experience.I intend to put some astrological findings.
According to Alan Leo,"The Sun represents the individual,his moral & higher mental expression."Further,
The Leo born is a stalwart,forgiving by nature,affectionate, devoted,and is generous of heart.
i think,it is sufficient to be good parents.
One who possesses above qualities, can be rest assured to prove great parents as all ready expressed.
Really,u should be good MOM.
LOVE ASTROLOGY

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:12 pm

Well without actually seeing the chart it's hard to comment. Everyone not just Leo has the 'potential' for being great parents, it doesn't mean to say they will be though. Say for example they have Pluto in 5th conjunct moon, they will be emotionally controlling, manipulative, overpowering and domineering. In another example to have Saturn in 5th conjunct moon, suggests someone emotionally reserved, retarded who may not want children, or may never have children. May never be able to express their emotional nature properly and be very cold with children.

Playing devil's advocat here --

You need to understand there is far far more to astrology than just ‘sun signs’ firstly there are 10planets in the sky and 12houses and any one of these 10planets can be in any one of these 12 houses – so there’s 144 possible combinations there –

What is vitally important is your ‘time of birth’ and nearest town and then go to free website like astro.com to calculate your natal chart, you may have to reduce the image in Extended chart selection to 63% save to your hard drive, then upload here.

You need to post your chart in Western reading forum, you can get this free very easily from www.astro.com. You may have to reduce the image to 63% in Extended chart selection

endrina

Post by endrina » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:00 pm

Rhutobello wrote:A Leo will always make good parents, they will fight for their "cub" with all their force.
Absolutely.  :smt006

Return to “Leo - July 21 - August 20”