Are Leo's afraid to show their emotions?

Meet people born under Leo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, swetha

fallengraywolf

Old Leo.

Post by fallengraywolf » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:56 am

Hello,
  I am a leo, and like most I wear my heart on my sleeve.  While I was young and living with my parents, my father and I fought alot. My mother always took his side, and the fights would some times become physical.  I still love him, but even after 40 years we still hardly talk, and rarely see each other.  I have found that leo's are very heart felt and emotional.  This is the curse of the sign that we live under.

fallengraywolf
fallengraywolf
Sun, Moon, Father, Mother.
Blessed Be

reichild

Post by reichild » Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:16 am

My son is Leo he is Kind, loving, sensitive (at times very insensitive but full of remorse when you point out to him how insensitive he has been) and highly intelligent.

On the dark side he can be pompous, bossy, arrogant and has incredibly selective hearing...LoL  :smt002  Also he has a Scorpio rising sign so that influences him largely as well, most scorpios (IME) don't have a lot of tolerence for Leos or sagitarians (they see Leo's as clumsy & lazy & sagitarians as mischeif makers) but then it all depends on the rest of the chart too.

Heres a good link to give you a good insight into the Leo heart, mind and persona: http://www.astrology-online.com/leo.htm
rechild

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:17 am

lol.... and leos dont like scorpios either i guess:) but even me have a scorpio rising

sophielee

Post by sophielee » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:43 am

I'm also a Leo (fixed sign) and I do like to stay put.

Tend to want everything to be perfect.......BUT I'm a shy Leo.......lots of opinions.....very good one on one, put me in a crowd then you see the shy Leo.........Oh dear I hate that in myself!

:)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:22 am

do u think shy Leos are more sensitive than the rest?
i feel its the other way round.
swetha

LillCrystalDragon

Post by LillCrystalDragon » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:01 pm

Another Leo here as well...  a proud one at that..  and all female.  however  ( since im a cat  ) i have tiger and lion qualities to me..

however.. I have learnt over the years  for ppl  that ask me adivce on stuff in general to be warned you may not always like what i state..  and they ask  yet another question on top of the other one.. they go what od you mean so i carry on with there first question and there like dayummmmmm   and it makes them think on the answer i stated to there question..

FOr me over the years ive also learnt to speak when spoken too on such things  like i said im a blunt straight forward person who doesnt  go around the punch lines..  If im hurt  mentally i will hide my feelings YES..  because I dont like ppl feeling sorry for myself..  Id rather HELP others then have them HELP me..   I will Know if i helped  i will have that satisfying feeling ..    Ive also noted that when one asks me to help them and continue to ask me for help ? and that i dont see them doing anything about the first adivce i gave them  and they keep trying to figure it out different ways  after say the 3d time?  i simply just slither away  because  there not learning anything  from  it..  they want a straight simple answer without having to figure it out on there own...  How fair is that to us Leos?  its rather draining on us or to any  sign really...

There are leaders and there are followers in the sun sign  and im both..  i will lead   someone   till i feel they can handle things on there own then i will slither behind them and follow to make sure there doing things ok on there own.. continue to be friends only if they want my freindship  that or  leave them all together if i feel ive done my  work with them..

we take pride we stand our ground and roarrrrrrrrrrr  if we  are  mentally hurt  but we take justice and fight back and  get our grounds back to normal  even if it means wording something ppl dont want to hear..Leos are loveable and want to be loved  but we also want our space  we love a good chat up. we also like to nap frrequently when  its given the chance to..  we need to rejuvinate.  Leos  are Leos  strong minded ppl and will not take any scuff or anything upsetting for too long without doing anything  to help or control the situation..   i am not a controller to much i like tooo but hen i let someone else take over  so i can slip away more or less..  

so thats my view point on being a leo  sure loads more but  some of yas got the gist lol...

LEOS    HEAR US ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR lol
Brightest Blessings
with
Dragon's love and light

jallious

Post by jallious » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:05 pm

Leos are too proud to show emotions, not that their afraid to.
Trust your own feelings, never anyone else's.

AJ Barron

Post by AJ Barron » Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:22 pm

I'm the absolute worst about showing my feelings. I'm the last to let on what my feelings are on any particular subject or in any situation. So that Leo characteristic really applies to me.

Evie

Post by Evie » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:07 pm

Sorry that you father died so young.... it feels kinda like abandonment when
you are not getting answers to your heart felt questions.  Mom and sister
have moved forward and don't understand your need to hear more. I am
glad to read this post, my brother passed on when my nephew was only 14
as well.  It has been near 5 years.... which really isn't that long ago.  I wonder
if he needs to talk... he's been quiet... I am going to open up the conversation....
Experiencing a death at such a young age has no doubt raised questions in your
mind... about life in general. Bet you grew up faster than most... Awwww

There is more to a person's personality than is dictated by our Sun signs

Ha ha... Of course I am also another LEO.  In my family of 7... there are
5 Leo's.  Over all ... we are stubborn... and somewhat full of ourselves...
but emotionaly everyone is very different. Including my twin sister and myself.
This can not be explained via horoscopes... can it?  There is something else at play
here... but I don't know what.  

I am private about my emotions and feelings... preferring to be alone if I am not
well/unhappy.... I am so out there... when I am happy.... Is this a Leo in hiding?...
or just a way of being in the world?  Just thinking out loud...

Evie

psychic eyes

Are You Serious???

Post by psychic eyes » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:55 am

Excuse me, but I am a Leo...very proud of it babe. Anyways, a lot of Leos are very often self confident and egotistic but not shallow. I am a person they is very expressive and emotional, and deep so I've been told, but I am also dominate and proud. We also tend to be deffensive but saying we lack depth is just like a stereotype. Like saying all blondes are shallow and stupid. Note: I'm a blonde Leo and am not shallow or stupid. I had top grades in my class, two poems I've written have been published and have been awarded good citizenship in highschool every year i went.

Raveness

hello

Post by Raveness » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:18 pm

we move on much easier than others and may sho9w a cold attitude, but it's our courage, but we can have deeper emotional problems, things very well may also affect us more deeply due to our ego.

MIssN0rge

Post by MIssN0rge » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:07 pm

I believe that leo men are bit egoist and have a bit proud.. but i also find them very insecure ..
They are veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy dramatic!
Kind and generous aswell.. I'm always drawn to leos, I find them very attractive..

TIPS: just treat leos as you'd treat your pet cat... and he or she is all urs =D

earth2bella

Post by earth2bella » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:39 am

With my experiences as a proud leo, I'm rather content by not opening up to people with my feelings. It's not that I don't want to dicuss the matter, it's not fear or pride or anything personal, it's just that I deal just fine in my head. Only a select few people in my life do I vent to. So either you know all about me or you know nothing.

But yes, I prefer to be private and I do not tend to show emotion so much...I'll choke on my tears before I let them flow in front of you. I've been called 'shady' a lot and it took me years to understand why.

So many people have thought of me as rude or a b- just for not chiming into a gabby, social atmosphere, but really we're just observing and reading you...neither good nor bad, just a thing.

I agree with Raveness that we indeed do get over things quicker/easier. For me, so much that its difficult to remember things that I've said or done or even felt, whether it was years ago or a couple years or even just weeks. But I'm not stupid and I'm very friendly and caring of all creatures.

In response to leos having nothing good to talk about...try mentioning a topic that you know the leo feels strongly toward or an issue of actual importance in the world, and you will get that intense fire roaring.

We aren't just staring at the ceiling mouth ajar with our head in the clouds giggling into open air for no reason. We're deep in thought, gathering our knowledge, intellectualizing things you may never know. We have a lot to say and much more to teach you.

(This is all my opinion and is not meant to speak for all leos or offend anybody in any way ever.)

Azayreon

Post by Azayreon » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:44 pm

My brother is somewhat private with his feelings, which is weird since he's a complete social butterfly.

I'm the opposite. When it comes to expressing emotions I have no issues. I'm somewhat of an Empath so from a young age I started taking on others shit so they wouldn't have to deal with it...and now everyone knows what mood I'm in as it works in their favor!

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:09 pm

i guess i wudnt show my emotions..keep it all bottled up! maybe afraid that others wud be able to see thru u..i dont know.

Return to “Leo - July 21 - August 20”