Are Leo's afraid to show their emotions?

Meet people born under Leo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, swetha

Jareth

Post by Jareth » Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:27 pm

Lol, its not out fault though, were just generally better at everything and can see a better way of doing things.
Only a fellow Leo would agree with you there! :smt019
sno wrote:lol, my brother is also a leo and he is so different to me.  He's very quiet, I always wonder if it's only possible to have 1 true leo in an household.
Well remember all your other planets make a difference too. I'm not exactly a typical Scorpio because I have 4 (!) planets in Sagittarius so take a lot of elements from that sign.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:48 am

Well i am an Aquarian, my sis is 9 minutes younger than me & she is a lot different, sometimes i think she isn't fit to be a Aquarian at all.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:04 pm

r u twins? how different are the charts for twins?

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:57 am

Yes we are twins, i haven't compared it much, but what i have seen shows that here Dasha's start before mine. Why i havd 1 year & 21 days of Shukra Dasha left when i was born & she had only 10 months & i think 12 days left when she was born.

& there are some different yoga's we both have, she has more powerful Vidya Yoga than me, but i have a Raja Yoga which she doesn't. There are more, but i think we can discuss it in a different place. Otherwise other Leo's will kill me for taking the attention away from Leo's here.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:01 pm

of course..  Vishwas..y dont u post something about similarities and differences that u have seen between urself and ur sister?
do u think Leos enjoy flattery?

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:36 am

Oh yes, the best way to get into a Leo's good books are through Flattery not food or love.

Leo's just love flattery, today many now, when they are being buttered up, but still they love it, they enjoy every second of it. That is one reason why i usually never get into Leo ppl's good book, i state the fact's & they don't like me for that. I mean when i say that they are wrong.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:31 am

but i dont think all Leos love flattery...:)

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:55 pm

Yes, but still almost all do, so u can say a 0.00000001% don't like Flattery, that isn't a big number to talk about u know.

As i already said, the other Leo's do enjoy when someone tries to flatter them, but they fall for it or not, it is upto very specific Leo. But still they enjoy it :).

Bhadra

Leo's and Emotion

Post by Bhadra » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:45 pm

Vishwas wrote:Oh yes, the best way to get into a Leo's good books are through Flattery not food or love.

Leo's just love flattery, today many now, when they are being buttered up, but still they love it, they enjoy every second of it. That is one reason why i usually never get into Leo ppl's good book, i state the fact's & they don't like me for that. I mean when i say that they are wrong.
That's true, we do love flattery, I don't know about other Leo's and I may be different because of my other signs, but, now, when I hear someone flattering me, I go on alert and don't trust them because I KNOW they have a hidden agenda.

So what do you say about a Leo who has a Virgo Rising and an Aquarius moon?  

Bhadra
I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I find myself in. ...
-Martha Washington, America's First First Lady

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:35 pm

but when u have a Leo sun, virgo rising and aquarius moon, which characteristics are more dominant in u?

Bhadra

Leo's and Emotion

Post by Bhadra » Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:42 pm

swetha wrote:but when u have a Leo sun, virgo rising and aquarius moon, which characteristics are more dominant in u?
I don't know, it seems to vary, most times the Virgo astrological forecasts are more accurate for me, if that's any help.
But it seems to go through phases when each one gets a turn at being dominant.
I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I find myself in. ...
-Martha Washington, America's First First Lady

Yrriki

Re: Are Leo's afraid to show their emotions?

Post by Yrriki » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:45 am

Jareth wrote::smt017

I'm a 22 year old Scorpio male. My father died when I was 14 and I often wanted to talk about him with my Leo mother and Leo older sister, but even though he died a long time ago they never open up and sort of try and change the subject all the time. Because he died when I was still basically a child I didn't quite know him as well as those two, but they are little help when I was to ask a question or share my feelings.

HOWEVER, my other older sister who is a Pisces recently came back home after being away for several years and I was delighted to find out we're extremely similar and finally I could ask all the questions I like and share all my thoughts with somebody and she would do the same. It's great to finally have someone I can talk to.  :smt003

Now I know some people just like to shut down as it's their way of dealing with a death, but I've noticed this Leo fear of opening up in many other instances too and also with a friend who's a Leo. Heaven forbid they say something which might contradict their bubbly and ego centric persona.

I don't want to offend any Leo's here, but I'm starting to think they only want to have a giggle and talk about the most normal and banal subjects out there. Leo's - very friendly, but no depth?

Maybe Scorpio and Leo's just aren't that compatible. Â :smt085
I think they can be compatible but only if you are prepared to start the ball rolling. I have a Leo son and a Leo partner and boy!,the two of them are hard work at times. You can either bring out the best or worst in them,I tend to try and find a solution that is useful for that moment or opportunity when it presents itself.  Some of it comes down to common sense on my part and on their part it is understood as logic,my understanding can be basic and theirs can be theoretical.  I love the challenge it keeps my mind ticking over and that is what keeps me and my relationship going  with the two most wonderful Leo men in my life.  I do what I'm good at and they  take care of what they are good at. To your question yes they are compatible ... in our house hold... good luck

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:22 am

hi Yrriki... what u says is so true:) i simply cant get along with scorpios... and the ones i do get along with...we r real good friends:) as u said ..it just takes a little bit of effort and "let go" attitude!

beaut25

Post by beaut25 » Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:46 pm

It depends. We are normally emotional. Sometimes, we prefer to keep it to our selves.
Just Me,
Anne

prose

Are Leo's shallow?

Post by prose » Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:08 am

I've enjoyed reading the postings on this thread.  Being one myself, I understand that Leos have an ego/pride-thing to protect.  However, my children will tell you that since turning 50 I've begun to soften and to become less of a lion and more of a pussycat.  I believe that this is due to me allowing my Cancer moon to emerge within my closest relationships.  I find that Leos who have a lot of earth and fire - say, a Virgp moon, or a Capricorn or Sag moon - can be such hard nuts to crack open!!

To answer the very first post in this thread, Leos are not shallow, but have a lot to `protect' inside themselves which they'd rather others didn't know about!

:smt004

Return to “Leo - July 21 - August 20”