Are Leo's afraid to show their emotions?

Meet people born under Leo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, swetha

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:02 am

Oh my so many Leos in one place! LOL My daughter is a Leo and so is my other half... they say Leo and Scorpio clash. But I think it's because Leos are very outspoken about their feelings when they feel wronged and then withdraw... I have a hard time dealing with that sometimes... I feel I am more secretive about what I really feel... I don't want to hurt and I don't want to get hurt... but Leo always figures out the truth...sigh. Love my Leos, though!
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

Troy90

Post by Troy90 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:14 am

Try being a leo with the moon in scorpio then we will talk about hiding emotions. I happy and fun on the outside but the inside is deep and sometimes dark. Feelings are felt more then most could take but they are never aloud to know me. It makes the leo in me even more a mystery and majestic.
Look through a mirror to see something as real as yourself looking through another persons eyes, your own.

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:37 am

I love leos! I find them mysterious and alluring.

I also find they listen well to the problems of others. Better than other signs do, in my opinion. They are really good at taking a moment to listen to the issues of ones they really care about, even if they are not as apt to talk about the same.

Perhaps leos and scorpios just can't read each other on that level.

I find I have similar problems with virgos. Me and virgos just clash like there is no tomorrow. Can't explain it. I just don't understand them, and two of my family members are virgos too! They just seem totally off beat to me and like I just can't relate to them.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Leos and Virgos.... yep I do find it difficult to get along with Scorpios...

Return to “Leo - July 21 - August 20”