Leo Boss

Meet people born under Leo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, swetha

Dionysus

Post by Dionysus » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:43 pm

Yes, Fairy, you will be able to "bear his Bossing around", because most certainly he will be able to do it in such a way you won't even realise/ or in such manner you will want to do what he sais. I know myself and other leos, and this is our instinct. But we appreciate a little resistance, as we don't want to be followed blindly. Hope this helps you.

FairyQueen

Post by FairyQueen » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:19 pm

It gives me enormous help, trust me. First no way u could be a minor  of 17 yrs old! secondly if you only find criticisms adorable you wont learn from those criticisms at all. You love resistance for the sake of it and this sadistic pleasure wont last long . You can be a great debater and can extract logic from any absurd things but this attitude wont help you to rectify your mistakes in future.  

Boss around by keeping head on you shoulder and learn to earn respect not resistance or fear.

God only knows where r u bossing around at the age of 17.

FairyQueen

Leo boss.........

Post by FairyQueen » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:20 pm

It gives me enormous help, trust me. First no way u could be a minor  of 17 yrs old! secondly if you only find criticisms adorable you wont learn from those criticisms at all. You love resistance for the sake of it and this sadistic pleasure wont last long . You can be a great debater and can extract logic from any absurd things but this attitude wont help you to rectify your mistakes in future.  

Boss around by keeping head on you shoulder and learn to earn respect not resistance or fear.

God only knows where r u bossing around at the age of 17.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:22 am

i have to stand in support of this 17 year old kid. bosses are born bosses. no matter he is 17 or 71.

if a boss cannot create a situation where there would be no necessity of resistance, the he/she has got nothing to do but to accept and appreciate it, if he/she is intelligent. and, if there is really no need for resistance, the resistant is generally laughed at since everybody has the minimum extent of reason. in that case there is nothing to learn from resistance. ain't it?
I'm weird

FairyQueen

Post by FairyQueen » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:22 am

Confused mind you sound like 17 yrs old unfortunately. Grow up.[/url]

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:32 am

i think you did not go through all that i said. just the very first line made you comment like that, i suppose.

you go through it again, if you bother of course; and i concentrate on growing up in the meantime.
I'm weird

Return to “Leo - July 21 - August 20”