Leo Boss

Meet people born under Leo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, swetha

FairyQueen

Leo Boss

Post by FairyQueen » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:18 pm

I wanna   know how Leo People act as a Boss?

Waiting for a reply.
:smt020

Elgina

Here is the answer

Post by Elgina » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:57 am

Well, whether a Leo is a boss or a friend or a relative ...this actually doesn't matter.

Whether a Leo is your Boss or not he will always 'BOSS AROUND'...

Since in your case it is a Boss....he will definitely proved to be the Bossy one.

Be cautious

FairyQueen

Post by FairyQueen » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:38 am

Thanks for your humble opinion.
Can you tell, me  , being a Piscean ,will I be able to bear his bossing around?

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:34 am

i may sound weird. but let me say what i think. if a boss can take up all the hecks for being and playing a boss, is it too tough to be bossed over?

you've seen Hirak Rajar Deshe?

you can be bossed over only if you will. and if you don't want to be, even the bossiest boss cannot boss over you.
I'm weird

FairyQueen

Leo Boss

Post by FairyQueen » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:49 pm

Man Gaye boss. Love to see your boss who prods such noble ideas in you.

:smt016

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:52 am

A mistake, a mistake.. and a very unjust appreciation of my boss. what I said came out of MY head, not from that of my boss. he may agree with it, or may not, like you. So, if you at all apprciate, aap aisa maan lijiye ki, it's me who deserves the appreciation for the noble ideas.
I'm weird

FairyQueen

Boss episode- to be continued

Post by FairyQueen » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:53 am

If you are patient enough go through an interesting article on difficult boss here http://www.mysticprofession.com/mystic- ... -boss.html

P.S- I found it interesting since the writer paid me a little bribe, chances are there you may not........

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:35 am

I liked the article, but I would like to mention certain things.    

I do want to achieve all the deadlines, and act accordingly to the best of my ability, and often going beyond that. I fail at times. but that does not kill me. I make sure that I do not fail the next time. even then if I fail, I wish myself luck so that I meet the deadline the next time.

A person cannot be a boss working just 12 hours. he needs to make his day consist of at least 26 hours. if he/she cannot do it, he/she is not a boss at all.  

I may not agree with what the article says. but I liked it. and yet I didn't like it. why? I would definitely like Angelina Jolie as my boss. But I won't expect her to behave like Mother Teresa. there cannot be anything more pathetic than this. ;-)
I'm weird

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:27 am

Arguments apart. here's something for you. Since the topic is Leo Boss, and both of you have Leo boss, as you say, I just could not let this thread go without this. by the way, my boss is also a Leo.
Attachments
leo boss.jpg
leo boss.jpg (78.08 KiB) Viewed 5765 times
I'm weird

FairyQueen

Post by FairyQueen » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:04 am

oops !poor fellow surely hates this coffee and wanna drink your blood as the delicacy.
Jokes apart but yes the leo bass can be adorable sometimes too. Hope u r lucky enough to get a leo boss just similar to the pics on Leo toys.

Anyways the pic is too cool to be angry with u anymore.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:52 pm

well, let me explain, and it's necessary since i don't want a picture save me from someone's anger. it was not about the boss that I talked much. my point was dealing with a boss. if you know how to behave and how to deal with situations, it does not matter if your boss is a leo or a virgo. if you are confident that you give your best in each and every second you work, a dominating giant or a timid snail or a friendly boss are same to you.  plz don't misunderstand. i DO NOT hint that you are not sincere. i just mean that this attitude helps employees find a better work atmosphere.
I'm weird

FairyQueen

replyback

Post by FairyQueen » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:36 am

This lecture is difficult to accept for those who are fired just as result of ur boss's mood fluctuation and with no apparent fault from his or herend.
Be fired and then be diplomatic.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:09 pm

If something happened to you, then your boss is suicidal and eccentric. an employee is delivering well. he/she is sincere. and one fine morning the boss feels he/she does not need his/her work done in the best way. so, fire the sincere employees.

one more thing.  having no fault on your part cannot ensure that you will not be sacked. it needs something else. having no fault indicates doing nothing,  active people make mistakes.    

what use being diplomatic if i'm fired already? And, if you are going to be fired, being diplomatic doesn't help much. do you think bosses are so fool that they cannot understand which employee is playing diplomatic? so, play your own self. hope for the best and prepare for the best. if the worst happens, enjoy the surprise unpredictability presents.

sorry for another boring lecture.
I'm weird

FairyQueen

reply back

Post by FairyQueen » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:29 am

No for a change this one is not so boring. It is truly difficult to enjoy the surprise of being sacked but no doubt it is not pretty difficult to be your own self and take or accept life as it is. Give it a try.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:55 pm

to be your own self is the easiest task, if you have the bluntness to ignore what people think. but, that does not help. things are often so uncertain that you cannot expect predictability. and if you expect it, you are surprised when things happen in a different way. and they do.
I'm weird

Return to “Leo - July 21 - August 20”