Leo Compatibilities

Meet people born under Leo here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, swetha

leogirl4lyfe

LEO HERE

Post by leogirl4lyfe » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:43 pm

Virathree----You don't find your husband to be too cheap? lol My grandmother and aunt and father are/were all Caps...They are soooo rigid they need to loosen up.

I LOVE Sagittarians, They are hard but they make me laugh and we love to laugh, I like that they are always down for whatever.

I CANNOT be related to a cancer but they are sweet as friends but they are too damn manipulative...

I get along well with Geminis but I find them to be very superficial the women

Love Libras (but daaaamn the women are nosy) that is not an endearing quality.

Taurus' I feel are Gods little angels on earth....that are the calmest, sweetest people (I wish I had the control and temperament of a Taurus)

Scorpios I get along well with but they are very depressive and needy....I find as a Leo that I can be needy but it is usually in an intimate relationship, not with EVERYONE like sheesh...what I dislike about scorpios is their lack of tact and they are very rude and sharp..you can keep it real and be tasteful or considerate about it, I dont like people that try to embarrass others.

To the Poster that said the Virgo is always trying to put them down, THEY ARE JEALOUS OF YOUR FIRE, pay that no mind and they are wayyy too critical, she wishes she could be you. ROAR LION ROAR :=)
Too Blessed To Be Stressed

Sommerstars8o8

Post by Sommerstars8o8 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:24 pm

My best friend for 22 years  is a Cancerian  and she is a great friend to me .

My mom is a Gemini we get a long really great  heck she my Rock and Foundation  with out her i wouldn't be  standing here .

My second oldest sister she a Sagittarius she and i  tends to fight alot  i guess she and i are 3 years apart  but  i still love her .

krpawar

Leo Compatibilities

Post by krpawar » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:12 am

Ideal Association (5-9 Sun Sign Pattern): Aries and Sagittarius
Not always, but surprisingly often, the extraordinary magnetism of 5-9 Sun sign attraction leads to easy sympathy, mental stimulation, emotional affinity, romantic fulfillment. There will be a strong sympathy between you and misunderstandings will not be severe or lasting. The chances for harmony are excellent, and a happy relationship on a permanent basis is more effortlessly achieved than with any other sign - be it friendship, business, family or love relationships. Hostile placement of planets between the two horoscopes will cause some personality clashes and tensions - causing the compatibility to rock from time to time - although the basic empathy and understanding will always remain. If the planets are in harmonious aspect, your relationships with these people will be most extraordinarily happy, smooth and sympathetic.

Ideal Association with some Problems (7-7 Sun Sign Pattern): Aquarius
Not always, but frequently, you either get physically attracted to or secretly admire and respect each other - in case of opposite sex. The individual possesses the qualities of character and personality traits you yourself lack. The urge to imitate will be strong. However, in case of same sex, you may become strongly competitive and feel uneasy or envious. Mutual aspects between other planets somewhat modify the relationship positively or negatively.

Compassionate Association (2-12 Sun Sign Pattern): Virgo
In your association with this individual, one of you will feel that he or she has many lessons to learn from the other. The one who has lessons to teach will feel an inexplicable compassion for the weaknesses and mistakes of the other person, strangely understanding the other's markedly different motives and behavior.

Favorable Association (3-11 Sun Sign Pattern): Gemini and Libra
You will feel a strong tie of friendship, whatever the association you share with these individuals. Mutual trust and ease of communication mark the relationship. In spite of strong differences, you connect closely with each other. A sense of responsibility and some sort of inescapable duty will bring you together. You will constantly stimulate each other into changing habits and existing situations. Any quarrels will usually be quickly resolved, forgiven and forgotten. Even when the association seems to be a closed chapter, it reappears months or years later, to be resumed once more.

Beneficial Association (6-8 Sun Sign Pattern): Capricorn and Pisces
There will be some problem in communication. Yet you will be powerfully drawn into each other. Irresistible sexual attraction in case of a love relationship. In case of friendship, business or family ties, attraction through some shared interest. Urge for mutual help. Service given will always be repaid. In some way, a great benefit will come from one to the other through the relationship, and the one who serves will usually remain loyal.

Reflective Association (1-1 Sun Sign Pattern): Leo
You will each be tempted to magnify your own virtues and failings. All the positive character traits will be intensified - as will the negative traits. A constant effort should be made to encourage in one another the positive qualities of the zodiac sign you both share and to discourage the negative ones.

Unfavorable Association (4-10 Sun Sign Pattern): Taurus and Scorpio
Not always, but surprisingly often, you will feel a noticeable tension or conflict of personality in the presence of these individuals. One of you may grow restless because of the strict disciplinary attempts of the other. For various reasons, there will always be some mental and emotional restriction.

BAYOU_FLOWER

leo

Post by BAYOU_FLOWER » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:01 pm

:smt016  i know for my self i dont get along with capracorn men at all. the just seem to hit my buttons :smt014  lol
this just me though
LOOK AT THE BEAUTY ALL AROUND YOU.. THANK MOTHER EARTH FOR HER LOVE AND GIFT TO YOU

Badpesta

Leo and Aries Compatibilities

Post by Badpesta » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:28 pm

I am a Leo woman and I have (2) male Aries friends and (1) female Aries friend.  I am married to a Capricorn man.  First, let me start off by saying that I have been friends with my Aries friends for a long time and we get along very well.  If I wasn't married and my male Aries friends weren't married, I would run off with one of them (smile).  Basically, I get along MUCH better with my Aries friends and I am more compatible with them than I am with my Capricorn husband.

bellatrix

Post by bellatrix » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:30 pm

well my dad is a leo and my mom is a libra and they together since the past 20 years

missymiller

leo compatabilities

Post by missymiller » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:55 pm

leos may be touchy but we truly see the good in all people=more then any other sign we can be compatible with anyone :smt008
missymiller

mahender_mehta

Post by mahender_mehta » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:53 pm

not really sure if this true....

endrina

Post by endrina » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:20 pm

I get well with other leos, aries and saggitarius and with libra... and gemini.

happyme

Post by happyme » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:51 pm

I'm a libra that stopped by to say that I love leos very much  :smt007

Return to “Leo - July 21 - August 20”