baby name help please

The dynamics of Childcare and relationships have changed & needs a closer look... Discuss Parenting & Family issues here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

vdunne

baby name help please

Post by vdunne » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:15 am

hi
I ve a beautiful 7 week old daughter & my partner & I still cant decide on a name. We have spend too much time on it & have now over thought every name there is & can find reasons not to have them all!! she was born on 11th September 2012 at 20.20 in london. Is there a Name you can suggest for her?

Many Thanks for your help, we need it!!

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:10 pm

The most beautiful girl name for me is Saule, translated to English - Sun. :) But anyways, name is just how you will call the person, it will not have great influence on her life. It is all about whether she will be a good person or kind. :) That is my opinion

Cheers

~aquo
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

vertika-faujdar

Post by vertika-faujdar » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:08 am

Hi,
I like Sasha name very much it will suit on your lovely baby.
I hope so.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:27 pm

Name her Maria.

yogadeb

Re: baby name help please

Post by yogadeb » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:48 pm

Michelle

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: baby name help please

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:19 am

Thank you to those members (past and present) who have suggested a name for this little girl.

Of course the baby girl in question is no longer a baby.

She is now over six years of age, with her having been born some time in early September of 2012.

It is sad that we will probably never know what her parents eventually named her.

But I am sure that your positive thoughts of wanting to help them welcome their daughter into the world by providing them with your favourite girl's name has been and still is more important than the name itself.

Therefore our loving thoughts and best wishes go out to these parents and their daughter, wherever they are now.

Bless their whole family!

Brian :smt049

Return to “Family And Parenting”