What a Stunning Statement!!!!!!!

The dynamics of Childcare and relationships have changed & needs a closer look... Discuss Parenting & Family issues here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

flight _of_angelwings

What a Stunning Statement!!!!!!!

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:30 am

My son whom most of you know has autism came up to me and his father today and said
"Mummy before I came here I chose you and Daddy"

I'm floored.....he asked if I remembered choosing him but I said no I dont but did ask if her remembered anything else and he said "No, I just chose you and Dad"

Wow it just puts me so much closer to the belief that we choose our parents before we come here so that they can help us live out a path we hope to live by to learn things we may not have in previous lives.

I am really, really interested now in hearing anything that some of your children may have said to indicate their 'life' before life!!!

Gee I just love my kids.....

MoonGoddess

Wow

Post by MoonGoddess » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:52 pm

That brings more evidence on the theory that children choose their parents before they come here.  I read some where that children also choose their names before deciding where they will go and whisper them in our ears while we are sleeping.

At the moment mine knows how to say bicky, mum, and dad but is trying other words.  Actually I swear he said Bridget the other day when I was playing our game of where is Bridget.  (He pulls up my shirt and pats my enormous stomach very gently)
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

LibB

Post by LibB » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:44 pm

I knew my son in this lifetime as someone else. A really good friend who died unexpectedly and at the age of 18.  He gave me a call the night he died asking for help. I had messages in my head believing they were about me, not realizing they were him talking telepathically to me at the same time. I was completely distressed for not helping him when I should have.  
When I first met this person I received a message from heaven or my higher self letting me know he would be my son and dismissed it thinking my mind was playing games on me. This thought never left me though. Sure enough to my knowledge he is my eldest son who is now about to turn 5. So yes we all choose who we want to be our parents and how our life will be before we are born, sometimes before we reach Heaven in between lives. Although how we live our lives is up to us and the people around it. It was extremely hard for me to imagine the two of them at the same time so now I concentrate on my son who I have now and fond and happy thoughts of my friend - his past life.
He hasn't said anything to me as yet. His choice in some music is enough to know where he has been before.
Libby

mysticdoubts

Re: What a Stunning Statement!!!!!!!

Post by mysticdoubts » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:27 pm

flight _of_angelwings wrote:My son whom most of you know has autism came up to me and his father today and said
"Mummy before I came here I chose you and Daddy"

I'm floored.....he asked if I remembered choosing him but I said no I dont but did ask if her remembered anything else and he said "No, I just chose you and Dad"

Wow it just puts me so much closer to the belief that we choose our parents before we come here so that they can help us live out a path we hope to live by to learn things we may not have in previous lives.

I am really, really interested now in hearing anything that some of your children may have said to indicate their 'life' before life!!!

Gee I just love my kids.....
Flight of angelwings,

We choose the circumstances we would like to be born in and it is always to learn some lessons. We forget when we are born that it was our choosing that got us where we are. We bicker and rant that some of our relationships are not smooth especially when we were born to learn the very lesson of compormise  :)

I have read this several times before that kids on rare occasions talk about their past lives  and your post confirms this. THANKS!!

trinakay

Post by trinakay » Thu May 17, 2007 7:58 pm

My daughter of 3 has said many times, when I was all grown up I had a red car. She has told me of a car accident in the red car. As she gets older she seems to talk about it less and less- I try and play games with her to get her to talk about it again, but being 3 she has the attention span of a gnat. This forum just confirmed my thoughts on this. I am so glad I found this site...Thank you all for welcoming me. I need everyone here very badly right now.

dreamer2010

Post by dreamer2010 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:52 pm

most kids do choose their parents please go to seavisionproductions.com immediately your child is not autistic he is AWE-tistic! meaning he is either Indigo, Crystal, or Rainbow!

starsign20002000

Post by starsign20002000 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:12 pm

Wow, Flight of Angel Wings that is great.

Hugs to you Trinakay

HappyChic727

Post by HappyChic727 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:28 pm

Here's a story or two!

I used to work with a woman in a law office back in the 80's who said that her son had come up with something that blew her mind.  If I remember correctly, he was about 5 years old.  She and her friend were in the car and he was with them, driving in Philadelphia.  Her son pointed to some land and said that that was where such-and-such hospital used to be and Dr. So-and-So was the Head of Such-and-Such Department - forgive me the details have escaped me.  She said that she was so floored that she had to pull over.  She ended up looking into what her son had said and he was right!  

At my last job, we had a client who swore that her granddaughter is her mother.  She said that her mother had made Christmas ornaments, which she put on her tree.  The granddaughter said something like "Remember when I was Virginia and I made those."  The hitch was that everyone always called her Ginny so she couldn't have come up with that at her small age of about 2 or 3.

Sylvia Browne, who I adore, says that her granddaughter is her grandmother, who she adored.   She says that lots of kids say things about their past lives but we don't pick up on them . . . like when they say "Remember when I was big?".  Think about it!
Using the Law of Attraction to Reach My Goals

Azhar

Post by Azhar » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:32 am

There was a Sufi Saint by the name of Usman Marvandi. He belonged to a place called Marvand in Georgia now an Independant country,once a Russian state ,and in his time was the part of Turkish Empire. He migrated to Indo Pak subcontuenent  and is now burried in Sehvan Sharif in  Sindh Pakistan.He became famous by the name of Lal Shebaz Qalandar and has a very long following in both India and Pakistan. It is said that his father who was also a sufi decided not to marry and live a life in sevice to God.One day the Qalandar came in his father' s dream and asked his father to change his decision and marry ,as the time for his birth in this world has come,his father then changed his deciion and he took the birth.

hitismek

Post by hitismek » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:54 pm

Yea this post kinda reminds me of my oldest daughter when she first started to talk... asked a few times about where her other mummy and daddy....I would say that we were her mummy and daddy and she was adamant that no we wernt. She had other parents and that she was supposed to live in another house....I also asked her a few times about it but she became tight lipped about it then it seemed to fade.... She may have forgotten about it... but after all these years I never have....

justinray111

Post by justinray111 » Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:34 pm

Well I have had a feeling for a long time that this is exactly how it is and that Our children choose us. I cannot say why I feel this but I know it to be true.
I am very interested and involved in human nutrition and educating people in this regard.

stan

Post by stan » Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:41 pm

justinray111 wrote:Well I have had a feeling for a long time that this is exactly how it is and that Our children choose us. I cannot say why I feel this but I know it to be true.

You are correct and only the Spirit has revealed this to you. In each of us is this memory from behind the veil of our own birth. lol

justinray111

Post by justinray111 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:42 am

Well it makes you think, if you can choose your parents, then you will know what they are like and everything that happens to you is really of your own choosing, including molestation...correct?
I am very interested and involved in human nutrition and educating people in this regard.

stan

Post by stan » Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:47 pm

justinray111 wrote:Well it makes you think, if you can choose your parents, then you will know what they are like and everything that happens to you is really of your own choosing, including molestation...correct?

You can say that and you can also know you will be held accountable for your intent in any act!! Simple rule is to do what you do and do it without any benefit unto yourself. Any word, thought or action that makes another, them is to be worked on because it keeps us in the dark. lol

justinray111

Post by justinray111 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:33 am

Well I have no answers on this except to say that we are working for a bigger purpose than just our life here on Earth.

Return to “Family And Parenting”