To Moongodess with love

The dynamics of Childcare and relationships have changed & needs a closer look... Discuss Parenting & Family issues here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

LibB

To Moongodess with love

Post by LibB » Wed May 30, 2007 12:41 pm

Dearest Moongoddess, Best wishes for the next few days/sleeps, the next few days after that, the next few weeks, the next few months, the next few years. LOL LOL LOL. I'm wishing you all the best. It really doesn't matter if you forget everything except your son. Everything else can be brought to you. I know you will remember. All you really need to remember is your breathing, to keep calm and enjoy the moment!!!! LOL
Wrap yourself and babies in golden light. Everything will be alright.
LibB

And the same goes to all other Mum's and Dad's to be. Congratulations to you all.

MoonGoddess

Post by MoonGoddess » Wed May 30, 2007 10:45 pm

Thank you LibB for your kind words, it is amazing after getting use to one child all the nerves you go through in the lead up to the next child being born.  I was asking my partner last night if we could keep her in for a little longer just until 40 weeks I think I would be ready then...lol  Oh well as long as we are both safe that is what counts.  So at 8 am Western Australian time she will be born on Saturday.  I am ready!

MissEm

Post by MissEm » Thu May 31, 2007 3:02 am

What a surprise and wonderful little bundle of joy she'll be I'm sure!!

Keep safe and all the very best wishes to you and your little one (and yr family)!!

Love, peace, and light to you!!
xox

Rising Sun

Post by Rising Sun » Thu May 31, 2007 2:38 pm

Fingers crossed for Saturday, good luck and lots of love,  xxxxxxx

Return to “Family And Parenting”