Lifelong curse of jealousy needs to be lifted. Please help?

The dynamics of Childcare and relationships have changed & needs a closer look... Discuss Parenting & Family issues here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:38 pm

Wow you bared much yes you did!

Jealousy is a horible thing and I understand what you are saying.   Do you know why you feel this way?  Do you understand the emotion itself when it happens?  

has someone cheated on you in the past ... If so now is the time to let go ... of that past and learn with the new.

So much could be going on with this ..

Best Wishes!

Philsees

Reason?

Post by Philsees » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:52 pm

Liewe Collette

Is ek die rede vir jou jaloesie?

Indien jy in 1991 op die puk geswot het is jy die Collette wat met Philip uit gegaan het?

Indien wel sal ek graag weer met jou wil kontak he sodat ons oor die verlede kan praat en so kan daar moontlik heling in ons altwee, en in jou dogter se lewe kom.

In Hom wat alles weet
Philip

AriesJupiter

Post by AriesJupiter » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:16 am

Colette-

Have you looked at your astrology at all? Have you ever seen your birth chart? If not, try posting it in the astrology reading section of this forum.
I am wondering if you have either a Scorpio Moon or Pluto influence to your Moon. Either of those would cause these feelings. OR, Pluto in the 7th house of marriage (I have this aspect- and I can REALLY relate to what you're saying). Pluto causes suspicion, insecurity, deep feelings, possessiveness, & even fear. I am suspecting that you may have some sort of a prominent Pluto influence in your chart, and if you can figure out what it is, it may help you, because you can research these aspects and finally come to terms with what it is that's causing this. Then you can heal once you understand the causes for all of this (there are *causes* assumed with each astrological position) and also you can learn the positive attributes of your signs and how those signs can evolve beyond these negative traits.
If you would like, you can pass along your birth date, time, and city, and I would be happy to look it up for you. Otherwise, it's quite simple to look up (all you need is that simple data) at astro dot com or any other site on the internet... for free.

Return to “Family And Parenting”