Family Individuation

The dynamics of Childcare and relationships have changed & needs a closer look... Discuss Parenting & Family issues here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tw96754

Family Individuation

Post by tw96754 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:57 am

In the modern age of individualism every person thinks upon all the important matters of life from his/her own individual view point.  In every instance he/she wants to take an independent decision and does not want to take into consideration the interest of people related to him/her.  In this way modern young men and women want to decide on such important matters as marriage, family, occupation, travel methods or modes, moral conduct, sexual relations etc, in accordance with or from the view point induced by their private and individual prejudice, interest and attitude without caring for the others related to them.
Discuss, arrive at an agreement with win and win situation for all whose interest are concerned ie. negotiate.

Good Luck

Alummoottil
Alummoottil

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:05 pm

Yes, what's wrong with that?
Who's business is it but mine. This is hardly a 'modern' thing, I never asked my parents views what I should do or with whom, they would never dream of asking me "Should I become friends with... so and so",mind you this is a western viewpoint I assume it's different in India.

Return to “Family And Parenting”