Money

The dynamics of Childcare and relationships have changed & needs a closer look... Discuss Parenting & Family issues here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Deborah

Money

Post by Deborah » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:56 pm

I am in debt and wish not to be.  Is their ways that I can get out of debt without taking another loan?

ksri10

I am in debt and wish not to be. Is their ways that I can g

Post by ksri10 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:02 am

The only way I see you getting out of debt is to sell of some assets of yours, which you do not need, as of now, and clearing your debts

Brenda Russell

Post by Brenda Russell » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:06 am

Have you thought of doing on line surveys or other internet type jobs that allow you to work from home?  Search Google for work at home internet jobs, and you will find hundreds to choose from.  Might be a way of subsidising your income and giving you a little extra to pay off your debts.  Just a thought!!!

Light and love

Brenda
Brenda R

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:36 pm

I forgot I posted this ..

the post itself I think I should have wrote differently - I just thought this is a topic that could be covered here that many are afraid to touch.  

I am near debt free by the way - how?

Well I watched my buying .. I made list and I know what stores are a challenge for me and I stay out of them.  
I always pay above the minimum payment requirement!  - even those $10 more add up!

I also watch coupons for ones I can use or would use!

renuka_ir

Post by renuka_ir » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:02 pm

Plan wise. No way u can escape unless you know to limit yourself. :).. to run away from small debts..dont invovle in more

Return to “Family And Parenting”