In what way are your children gifted?

The dynamics of Childcare and relationships have changed & needs a closer look... Discuss Parenting & Family issues here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dhav

In what way are your children gifted?

Post by dhav » Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:22 am

hi,
i wanted to know how many parents know their children are gifted and do you encourage them to use their gifts and in what way?

Forest Of Mysteries

Post by Forest Of Mysteries » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:43 pm

All children are gifted :)

dhav

Post by dhav » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:25 pm

Hi Mysteries of forests i got to see your post today only.yea all children are gifted but till now i didn't got a real reply on this subject.nevermind.happy new year :-)

Dode

Post by Dode » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:34 pm

Hello, this one I can answer.  I have two daughters 22 and 19, while i have seen some signs in my 22 my 19 use to talk to a ghost in our home back when she was 4.  i always felt the presence and i thought it was a little girl (and still could of been from the small shadow i saw) but my daughter use to ask me to please tell the man to leave her alone so she could go to sleep.  i always told her dont be scared say goodnight and he would leave you alone.  About 5 years later we learned a man passed on in the house.  

As for letting her, i didnt encourage, i'm just learning to except it myself.  but she has gone to have a tarot reading.  she wasn't impressed so put it aside for now. i dont hide what is happening to me lately and she is awed by it.  i believe i will find her picking up the book i am starting to read "the complete idiot's guide to psychic awareness" to cure her curiosity.

dhav

Post by dhav » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:47 pm

Hi Dode,:smt006

that's amazing your girls could see ghost and lol can speak to them.yea you are right about first trying to understand yourself then later you can encourage them and help them out.it would be sad if they don't tap a little on their capabilities.everyone has their own path and who knows your girls would one day find them all by themselves as they are big girls now.i am sure you will be doing well with your girls together.take care

lights of love,
dhav :smt005

Dode

Post by Dode » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:03 am

yea, i hope she (19) does i don't want her to wait like i did.  but you know on your own when it is time.  and my time just came, i meditate all of a sudden with out even trying.  Now my 22 year old she believes everything has a scientific reason (and shes the one that's just like me) LOL.

dhav

Post by dhav » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:06 pm

yes dode when our time comes we understand it ourselves. every has a scientific reason yea she is right in some sense.to this i should add in the spiritual world we work with energy mostly and in science everything is energy related. i would say perhaps one day our scientiist would be mostly spiritual. ;-)

Aarti

Post by Aarti » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:10 am

no child yet.. ha ha

for me children are god gift for ur love...that's why they are very cute...n sweet :)

Return to “Family And Parenting”