Psychic Children

The dynamics of Childcare and relationships have changed & needs a closer look... Discuss Parenting & Family issues here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

maura

Psychic Children

Post by maura » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:40 pm

Have you noticed your little ones intuitively connect to their innate psychic gifts?  My 2 and a half year old daughter has been the most amazing source of psychic phenomena since she was born.  She astounds me on a daily basis by reminding me of our oneness with not only mankind but all of life, everyone, everywhere and everything!  Which is such a blessing during this holiday season and all year round!  We would love to hear you share in your stories about your amazing children.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to our extended family!
lot of love and light
Maura and Aislinn

Forest Of Mysteries

Post by Forest Of Mysteries » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:43 pm

I have two psychic children, I think that it helps one to know one if you get what I mean? They have more freedom and don't get knocked back or down for seeing or feeling or sensing something, they are nurtured and in a family that understands. My son has the healing touch too, he see's things when they are wrong and can manipulate the energy within to right them, luckily I can guide him. If he was like my mum, born to a family of strict non believers it might have taken him far longer and a much more painful journey to be where he is now :) and a lot more animals and folk might still be suffering and in pain or worse. Nurture, help and guide!!!!

does a tree stump still feel?

Mystikal Miss

My son's gifts...

Post by Mystikal Miss » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:13 pm

My son was born on January 1st 2006, My New yrs miracle! Everyone told me he would be special but I didn't realize how special. Since he was 3 months old hes been showing signs of psychic abilities, enter acting with spirits and has very much inherited my empathic abilities. He amazes me everyday with the things he can do. so my question is, What is the best way to help him learn to build his own defenses and grow stronger?

Any advice would be wonderful! Thanks to all!!
"Don't cry because it's over, Be happy that it happened."

jld

Post by jld » Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:10 am

My daughter is 28 months. She sees spirits. When she was two she would always say...i see a snow monster, keep me safe. Then she'd say...there's a man. She calls him her guy. But she is still kind of afraid of him. I've  talked to her about it-telling her he is her friend and comes from God, but she still seems scared (but less so than she was). Then she'll say there's a big storm coming. I don't know what that is. Sometimes she'll come in the room and say...there's a grandpa in there. It is quite interesting. I don't see spirits but she also seems empathic like me. Any input is welcomed.

FragelsGal

Post by FragelsGal » Mon May 19, 2008 9:47 am

jld wrote:Then she'll say there's a big storm coming. I don't know what that is.
my 2.5 year old son says this all the time too!!!  I realised the other day he got the 'big storm' from his thomas the tank engine DVD lol.

starsign20002000

Post by starsign20002000 » Mon May 19, 2008 12:07 pm

Our 5 year old son has said he has seen ghosts.  I ask what does the ghost look like and he explains the ghost so far I have not connected any ghosts that I know of as yet.  He is good at guessing things like tell me which hand the coin is in.  I tell him he is special.  I asked him tonight do your toys talk to you he said yes.

jld

Post by jld » Wed May 28, 2008 9:08 pm

FragelsGal wrote:
jld wrote:Then she'll say there's a big storm coming. I don't know what that is.
my 2.5 year old son says this all the time too!!!  I realised the other day he got the 'big storm' from his thomas the tank engine DVD lol.
That's funny
It's always hard to know if it's just something to say or something else.
She hasn't mentioned seeing anyone for a while now. I'vve heard her talking to herself saying "he's just my friend and loves me"... kind of reassuring herself. She wakes up and talks about "falling off a castle into the mud." Four times or more this has happened. May be her past life. Other times she has dreams of cake, lollipops, jelly beans lol. I can't find my red lollipop....

FragelsGal

Post by FragelsGal » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:09 am

It is REALLY hard to know what they are saying for real!!

Sometimes my son will come out with the most OUT OF IT things about his father who passed away a year ago, and he was only 19 months old at the time so wouldnt remember much about him.  His latest is daddy lives in the sky.  Daddy also growled him when he went out the gate and sometimes he will come out and say 'bye daddy! oh daddies gone now'.  Or daddies gone to work!
Then things come out like 'oh no a trains coming!!' 'oh a big storms coming!' 'a mans coming to get me!' 'kitty scratched me' (which i know is an out right lie lol)

I cant wait til he can tell me what hes been dreaming about, or til he can explain daddy a bit more!!  

As for your daughter, deffinitely sounds like theres more to that ah.

jld

Post by jld » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:43 am

Sorry for you and your son's loss. Hopefully he'll be able to tell you more about what he means.
It's hard not to prompt either. Last time she talked about the castle I said... what happened next? She said ...then a big storm came....then things started getting interesting ( iforget what she said but she did say something about the snow monster)  It's hard to know. SHe sees it interests me then goes with it I think.

curlyDredLocks

don't know if he is psychic

Post by curlyDredLocks » Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:30 pm

my son draws people to him. He in his small self has the ability to brighten everyone's day and make everyone smile that we meet. He always wants to play with every man, woman, and child that walks by us anywhere we go. So when he refuses a stranger I totally agree with him and am alarmed by the person. Although, I do understand that everyone he does want to play with aren't all great either. He just reminds me that we are all family and friends. Everyone we meet is family even a foe.

brittney

what is my son experiencing?

Post by brittney » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:13 am

Hi, im wondering what my son is experiencing, and how I can help him. Right now he 5 (birthday in July). Things have happened going back to him at only two months old maybe sooner that I would be feeding him and his eyes would wonder as if he was following something, even when he was 6months old just sitting there. Then he devolped night terrors and these have been a constant. He was delayed in his speech development till tge age of 3 1/2. So I wasnt able to get an answer of what he was seeing in his dreams. Now that he talks and has opened up to me about his dreams they are nightmares he tells me the vivid details with sadness or terror in his eyes. He is super sensitive. Also he always tells my younger son there is a ghost behind you, not exactly sure how to talk to him about it so he will understand if he is seeing them and in what form he is seeing them. He is terrified to be in a room by himself, for example if he goes to the kitchen to get something he will run so fast and terrified on the way back (this only happens at night time) maybe afriad of the dark? He sleeps with his side table light on every night. Any thougts would be appreciated so I xan help him in any way possible. Thank you :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:19 am

Brittney,

The only way to find out for sure if your young son is really seeing spirit while wake would be for a medium to visit your home, without you first explaining your reasons for wanting her there. Anything else would only be a matter of personal opinion or pure guess work.

I would be extremely cautious when attributing the significant delay in his speech development to his alleged psychic gifts. If he is so sensitive that he was afraid to speak until he was 3.5 years of age, then there is something much more serious going on with him than the effects of a ghostly visitor.

Only a qualified doctor could diagnose any underlying medical conditions which are more likely to be the cause of the delay, but has he displayed any other symptoms which might lead to your doctor in the absence of your son having suffered a brain injury, considering some form of autistic spectrum disorder?

Night terrors where the poor little boy repeatedly wakes up with a panic attack could have a psychic or paranormal basis, but equally it could be the affects of sleep paralysis where such hallucinations are unusually common, or even sleep apnea (where the person temporarily forgets to breathe several times each night). My younger sister who turned 54 this year, suffers with the latter.

Please understand that I am not immediately ruling out the possibility that these incidents have a genuine paranormal explanation, but my training in the scientific method as a retired high school science teacher requires me to first look with a fine tooth comb at all the other everyday but less interesting possibilities, which could be causing what you have described, before I can accept that ghosts or dark spirits are the sole cause of all your son's fears.

Do you have any cats in your home, as like some children cats are frequently unusually sensitive to psychic and paranormal phenomena? If so, is the cat also often looking at empty space, as if there was someone there? Or does it seem to be avoiding or running away from someone who you cannot see?

Just an idea.

EoT  :smt017

brittney

Post by brittney » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:24 am

Hi, and thank you for your response. My son was diagnosed with speech delay that is the only things the doctors said it was. So he was in speech therapy till three years old. Then he entered preschool and continued with speach therapy through the school distric. After finishing perschool they said he did not need the therapy any more. And I will ask his doctor to look into his sleeping maybe there is a problem there. I do have 2 cats but only one acts like she is being chased through the house she is 8 years old.  Thank you for your input.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:58 am

brittney wrote:Hi, and thank you for your response. My son was diagnosed with speech delay that is the only things the doctors said it was. So he was in speech therapy till three years old. Then he entered preschool and continued with speach therapy through the school distric. After finishing perschool they said he did not need the therapy any more. And I will ask his doctor to look into his sleeping maybe there is a problem there. I do have 2 cats but only one acts like she is being chased through the house she is 8 years old.  Thank you for your input.
Brittney,

That is good news (sort of).

A significant speech delay in itself is enough of a challenge for your son and his family to have to deal with, without him also having any of the other challenges which are often seen in ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder) children.

What is equally important to the opinions of his doctors, do you feel that your son still needs speech therapy, in order to allow him to successfully adapt to entering the school system?

I would be interested to hear what the doctor says about a possible sleep disorder, being at the centre of this.

Even cats vary greatly in their sensitivity to the paranormal. Just like human beings each cat has a personality of his or her own, and psychic impressions are filtered through that personality.

Does the other cat which does not act as though it is being chased through the house happen to be a tom (male), and how old is it?

EoT  Image

brittney

Post by brittney » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:27 am

Yes the speech delay was a challenging and took a lot of hard work. His speech is good the only thing that im concerned with is (sometimes) he cant get his sentence out at a regular pace, (especially if he is excited about what he is talking about), he will stop and take a second. I thought it would go away but it hasnt. Both of my cats are females. The one cat that does run through the house is a long hair domestic and is attached to me, constantly by my side. The other is 7 years old and is half long hair, half persian and is just an angry cat but will lay at the end of my bed every night.

Return to “Family And Parenting”