Psychic Children

The dynamics of Childcare and relationships have changed & needs a closer look... Discuss Parenting & Family issues here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:58 pm

brittney wrote:Yes the speech delay was a challenging and took a lot of hard work. His speech is good the only thing that im concerned with is (sometimes) he cant get his sentence out at a regular pace, (especially if he is excited about what he is talking about), he will stop and take a second. I thought it would go away but it hasnt. Both of my cats are females. The one cat that does run through the house is a long hair domestic and is attached to me, constantly by my side. The other is 7 years old and is half long hair, half persian and is just an angry cat but will lay at the end of my bed every night.
Brittney,

Your son's speech delay sounds very similar to what happens when a person stutters. When they slow down their speech and calm down the stuttering temporarily disappears, only to return when they are next highly agitated or overexcited.

Yet your son's delayed speech is according to you free of the classic stuttering pattern, so there goes that theory. What a good thing it is then that his doctors and speech therapists are onto it? If he feels that you are overly anxious about it not going away, it is only likely to prolong the problem. Since as a good mother you cannot NOT be anxious about how it could potentially hold him back socially and at school, you will need to hide your anxiety from him as best you are able.  

With reference to the two cats, regardless of their gender and age, each of them has its own personality. Possibly because the 7 year old half Persian is such an angry cat , she is too distracted by her own emotions to be receptive to the infinitely more subtle psychic energies associated with the paranormal or spirit visitations. A similar principle applies in human beings.

Psychic impressions are often best received when we are relaxed and temporarily disconnected or dissociated from our own thoughts and personal challenges. Why should we expect cats (particularly angry ones) to be any different?

Cheers,

EoT  Image

blankpuppy

Post by blankpuppy » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:04 am

My son used to be able to see ghosts when he was little. He doesn't see them now but instead, sometimes he dreams what happens the next day. Last time he dreamed that their teacher was chastising one of his classmates and that that classmate was flicking his finger out of nervousness. The exact same thing happened the next day. Like word for word.

Talia

Post by Talia » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 pm

blankpuppy wrote:My son used to be able to see ghosts when he was little. He doesn't see them now but instead, sometimes he dreams what happens the next day. Last time he dreamed that their teacher was chastising one of his classmates and that that classmate was flicking his finger out of nervousness. The exact same thing happened the next day. Like word for word.
That can be very scary. I wonder why he has stopped seeing ghosts now, perhaps because of the overwhelming stresses of puberty and growing up?

Return to “Family And Parenting”