help me decide!!!!!

The dynamics of Childcare and relationships have changed & needs a closer look... Discuss Parenting & Family issues here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dolly

help me decide!!!!!

Post by dolly » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:28 am

I am  35 years old.I have a 5 year old daughter. 3 months ago I had a IUD(inter-uterine death )  and I lost my baby at 6months of pregnancy.I have had  tests done and all are  fine but my placenta was calcified ,I had light bleeding at 3 months and later at 6months.the reason of miscarriage could not be found doctor says there was some kind of an infection in the placenta leading to insufficient supply to the baby.  I have a history of placenta previa ie. Low lying placenta in both my pregnancies.I have no   diabeties or high blood-pressure and my general health is good except I am prone to. cold related allergies and a delicate constitution.I feel very depressed after my miscarriage and I wish to try again.please give ME WORDS OF ADVICE  to encourage or  of the risks involved.

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:32 pm

{{{{{{{{{{dolly}}}}}}}}}} I am not a doctor and so cannot give you any medical advice but I will say that it is only natural to grieve over your lost baby, that takes time to heal and the trauma and loss will slowly lessen and that does not mean any lack of respect. Speak to your doctor, ask for help and support and a full medical evaluation now that your body has had more time to recover. Do this before you try again so that your fears and worries can be put to rest and that way the doctor's team can keep you safe and monitored as needed.  Good Luck and I will send you lots of reiki too xxxx

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:18 am

First off ... HUGS!  Lots and Lots of Hugs!!

2nd off what advice does the dr give? has he given you the go ahead?

If the dr says go for it your clear to do so ............ then if you want to try again ..then do so

Lots of Love and happy thoughts coming your way!

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:57 am

Of course, Dolly..listen to your doctor's advice..but take some time to breathe...let go of the 'panic'...then meditate...listen...and you'll know your answer.

renuka_ir

Post by renuka_ir » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:04 pm

HugggZZZZzzzzz to you.. we are here being thoughtful of you..

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:22 pm

ImageHugs to you.  Love your daughter, share the sweetness of life with her.  Bring the colors and smells of Spring into your lives and home.  Bathe in the beauty and joy of your daughter.  Let yourself find the joy and love of life.  Let it heal you and let your daughter bring joy back into your life.
When you are able to enjoy her sweetness and her love and play with her in joy and light, then start to make the decisions.
Let your body heal in the light and joy and love of your wonderful home.
Listen to your Dr.  
Let your Spirit heal in the light and happiness and love of your home.  
Accept the hugs and caring of the people here and let it be a part of your life, knowing people genuinely care for and about you and your daughter.  
I am not saying to not mourn, I am saying let in the joys of life also.  That is what you are wanting is the love and joy and laughter of family.  Bring that back for yourself even as you mourn.

Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

ppkakkar

Family And Parenting

Post by ppkakkar » Sun May 04, 2008 11:17 am

Dear Dolly,
If you are still looking for advice,
Please go aheaqd and give life another try.
You dont seem to have any serious disease.
May be your last miscarried baby was not supposed to be.
God is great and I pray May HE be with you.
All the best
ppkakkar

mickymac

help me decide

Post by mickymac » Thu May 08, 2008 1:11 am

there is nothing wrong with grief,its a natural part of life.my heart goes out to you entirely but i stilll think you should wait till you are completely over your grief before trying again.having mixed emotions never help when they are confused
blessedbe

Return to “Family And Parenting”