Did anyone watch the show on A&E about psychic children???

The dynamics of Childcare and relationships have changed & needs a closer look... Discuss Parenting & Family issues here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

EmeraldWings

Did anyone watch the show on A&E about psychic children???

Post by EmeraldWings » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:11 am

I loved it! I want to know if anyone else had watched it and to know their thoughts.  It even touched upon something I haven't really heard about: crystal children.

So if you didn't see it, I highly recommend that you do. Our field is going to be really big soon! I know it, so be prepared!

-Steph

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:42 pm

there are topics on here about Crystal Children ... from when the site first opened ..

I did not see the show sorry I am just not into watching tv ..ever so often I will sit and watch something but the sound of the tv drives me crazy ..it has a high pitch buzz ..I hear it nobody else does!

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:45 pm

Here is the link

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... l+children

FloridaLightWorker did lots of stuff on here about this .. its very interesting .. there is a link somewhere that you can go to an actual dr web site to see if you yourself could be a Crystal child

DianeB

Post by DianeB » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:12 pm

I saw the A&E show, Paranormal State about psychic children.  Does anyone know how to obtain a copy of it or pinpoint that particular show on the website?

Thanks,
Diane
'

Return to “Family And Parenting”