condom "poltergeist"

The dynamics of Childcare and relationships have changed & needs a closer look... Discuss Parenting & Family issues here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sunsetcoquette

condom "poltergeist"

Post by Sunsetcoquette » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:18 pm

Since we're discussing babies, I wanted to ask if maybe someone had some insight. I am 24 years old and have been having some birth control issues as of late. I have been sexually active since I was sixteen, and until the past couple months have NEVER had a problem with birth control pills, condoms, spermicide, anything. My boyfriend and I have had several broken condoms and other issues in the past three months. No pregnancies, luckily. We have been together for a year and a half and never encountered any of this before, and it is concerning me that I have some sort of condom "poltergeist" or something! I'm kidding, but our luck just seems to be ridiculous lately. Anyone have any insight?

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:34 pm

I am no condom expert but maybe its the brand?

Maybe you should contact the maker ??

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:23 pm

I've had some break on me in the past and I was so proud, now it's a playful spirit and not my prowess I'm saddened.

Sunsetcoquette

Post by Sunsetcoquette » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:52 am

maybe its the brand?
Different brands, different sizes. We're certainly using them properly. Who knows, hopefully our run of bad luck has passed- Yay backup methods lol!

giggledoll00

Post by giggledoll00 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:38 pm

maybe you're just being to rough on them, they're not entirely durable, most are only made of latex, and look at how often and easily a latex glove can break. i'm not saying rough isn't good, it just might be to much for the little condom.
behold the power of three

Return to “Family And Parenting”