Kids And Their Cute Views

The dynamics of Childcare and relationships have changed & needs a closer look... Discuss Parenting & Family issues here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Crow

Kids And Their Cute Views

Post by Crow » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:15 pm

"Mommy I do not like bad dreams.  When I have a bad dream I open my eyes and wash the pictures out of my eyes."

"Mommy these cherries taste aweful!"  I replied that they were not cherries and were radishes. She gets so excited and exclaims "We have to go feed the horses!!!" Why I asked her.  "Horseradishes mommy!!" She remembered the time she begged to taste the horseradish we had used on our sandwich.  Yup that too tasted aweful to her.  

"Mommy I know where babies come from.  It is kinda magical. They float around like little angels and come into the mommies belley button."  Then she goes on to pat her tummy. "I might have a baby in my tummy"

It is those moments that light up my world.  It would be nice to hear other parent's stories reguarding this.  And perhaps give us a chuckle.

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:41 pm

When my oldest daughter was about 3, I glanced at the TV and saw a commerical or something with a dog on it.  I said "Alexis, come here, there's a puppy on tv!"
She looked over, preceded to roll her eyes and sigh at me, "It's a dog mommy!"
lol
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

starsign20002000

Post by starsign20002000 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:09 am

Thanks for sharing those were funny.

Crow

Post by Crow » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:28 pm

LOL Bandit that was funny! :smt005

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:11 pm

Bandit, that was real funny, I love children that too their cute talks more. Thank you both for   sharing.
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

Crow

Post by Crow » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:55 am

Okay got another funny.

Yesterday my children were present during the ultrasound.  My eldest asked how we could tell that the baby was a boy.  I pointed to the boy part and said that this was the lu lu like your little brother has.  My four going on 5 year old daughter exclaimed, yeah but DADDYS DONT HAVE LU LU's!  My eldest was trying to correct her. She was saying that all boys have them.  My middle child kept on saying, but DADDIES DON'T!  I smiled and told her older sister to shhhhh!

Later that night when I was telling her father about what our daughter had said, she chimes in and adds....

Dad, you know girls are born with lu lu's?  Mine fell off.  

When my eldest daughter was little she happened to see my best friend's son. To her surprise she rushed to me, and exclaimed.

Mommy his butt is broken!

Lol..Childhood innocence.  It is priceless.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:40 am

Dearest friend,

Thanks for sharing the funny cute words of kids. Having more children and hearing them is a blessing I feel . Do share more.

with lots of  luv,
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:28 pm

Ok I have a funny to add...my two year old is doing really well with using the toilet...every time he goes in the toilet i praise him....this past halloween we stopped in to trick or treat at my father in laws house....i took him to the bathroom and decided it would be a good opportunity to go myself...after I finished my two year old says to me "good job mom!"....he praised me for using the toilet....oh so funny...
Peace

Crow

Post by Crow » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:19 pm

:smt005 Can imagine your little guy giving you a high five and jumping up and down from the excitement for your great accomplishment! That is too cute.  Thanks for the smile.

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:17 pm

hee hee   straight out of the mouth of babes
Attachments
Levi Weik 10-24-08 002.jpg
Levi Weik 10-24-08 002.jpg (296.7 KiB) Viewed 6351 times
Peace

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:19 am

I got a new one :)

I was getting my 5 year old out of the tub, had the towel ready to wrap around her.  She looked at it and said, "Oh good, it's not a little towel..Cause I'm medium!"

LOL  And the innocent look on her face as she said it matter of factly was priceless
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:33 am

These do bring a smile on your face :)

Crow

He's Got Periods!

Post by Crow » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:24 pm

My son got into my tween daughter's backback. It is about the age that they start to carry pads. You know just in case.  My 5 year old daughter starts screaming

mom, mom...He's got periods!  Oh she was so upset about this.

Meaning the pads. LOL what a morning huh?  

Now my daughter screams at her younger sister....shhh, geez tell the whole world why don't you?  Delicate age. Hmmm, but it got me thinking about that age.  When we thought we knew everything about everything.

May you all have a good laugh today

Safe Journey

firetopaz

Post by firetopaz » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:33 am

Here are a few of my favorites:

My baby brother is 15 years younger and now grown but I love to remind him of the time we went to the restraunt for lunch and he had to use the bathroom.  There was a handicapped stall and a regular stall that was being used...since he was doing the peepee dance I took him in the handicapped stall.  I said "let me get your pants off"  as he was looking around he commented "Wow"  is it big!"  We then heard roars of laughter.  I guess the women outside didn't realise he meant the handicapped stall.

My brother is also the youngest with 4 older sisters who pampered him like a baby doll.  He was our  cherished baby boy.  He came home from kindergarten in tears complaining the other kids called him names.  We were mortified and asked "What did they call you?"  He said "They said my name was Sean Patrick, and I told them NO!, my name is Seany POO"...poor kid, no wonder he still lives at home with mom.

How about the day I brought home the ultrasound picture of the new addition to our family and proudly showed it to my daughter, who to this day wishes she was an only child.  She looked at the picture and said "this is no baby, it is a duck!  We need to get it out of there and bring it down to the lake and let it go!"

Crow

Post by Crow » Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:56 pm

:smt005  firetopaz,

Oh those where so funny! Almost lost my coffee when reading. Good laugh.

Are there other cute stories you or others could share to brighten our day?  Found very helpful when feeling a bit stressed. Lord knows children know ever single button to push. Yet they can be so darn cute.

Safe Journey

Return to “Family And Parenting”