parenting a child

The dynamics of Childcare and relationships have changed & needs a closer look... Discuss Parenting & Family issues here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ConfusedMind

parenting a child

Post by ConfusedMind » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:04 am

just a day back i came to know that one of my friends has become the mother of a child. she is worried about parenting her child. can experienced people give some suggestions?
Last edited by ConfusedMind on Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elgina

Post by Elgina » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:46 am

Be a child first to raise a child. Try to put yourself into your child's shoe...

Never expect your child to behave in the manner you use to behave as a child...

It is quite impossible for any two generations to behave in a similar fashion.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:19 am

that's true, that's true. but, i've seen people doing the same thing, even though they agree to what you have said. may me its too spontaneous.
I'm weird

PixieWitch

Post by PixieWitch » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:40 pm

As a parent, I find that when I trust my gut, I'm never sorry. I find the more I rely on myself for the answers, I need advice and opinions less and less. I do know when to ask for help, though. A parent must know when it's time to ask for/ or accept assistance.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:25 am

hey PixieWitch, I was just reading your post in another thread - 'Do you believe in god'. you are mothering a child. read this e-book. you'll like it, I am pretty sure. it does make you feel as if you are in need of parenting tips. you can read it just for fun.

http://www.mysticchildren.com/mystic-eb ... ldren.html

Return to “Family And Parenting”