simple tips for healthy (very useful)

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

saneesh

simple tips for healthy (very useful)

Post by saneesh » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:31 am

i am going to post simple tips that can be practised easily by us

saneesh

Post by saneesh » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:33 am

take one teaspoon for honey with luke warm water mixed with lime daily morning in empty stomach to decrease your fat...

saneesh

Post by saneesh » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:34 am

take a spoon or two of honey when u find any difficulties in stomach (like gas trouble or indigestion ) ..honey is a good medicine for stomach troubles but too much of honey intake can lead to constipation

saneesh

Post by saneesh » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:37 am

take almond (badam nut) daily one ..it contains good fat and it can reduce the bad fat ..
reduction in bad fat prevents u from heart diseases ..

if u need brief procedure of how it works mention in this thread and i will explain it briefly:)

saneesh

Post by saneesh » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:44 am

drink more water as it wil purify your internal organs ..consumption of abundant water at a single time lead to the enlargement of belly as it will result in belly protruding ..so drink 250 ml water every half hour in ur day time as it may take u nearly 5 litres of water consumption daily

saneesh

Post by saneesh » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:45 am

spend nearly 2 hours daily for body ..take walk in morning or evening hours one hour and remaining one hour occupy yo8urself with simple yogas as it will relax both your body and mind

saneesh

Post by saneesh » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:49 am

simple excercises

1.rotate your neck clockwise and viceversa 5 times
2.rotate your hip CL and ACL(clock wise and anti-clock wise) 5 times
3.rotate your knee CL and ACL 5 times
4.rotate ur arms 5 times (right ,left and both )

basic asanas

1.pranayama
2.vajrasana
3.badmasana
4.utkatasana
5.dhanurasana
6.nadisuthi
7.sarvangasana
8.savasana

i think these things will make u consume one hour

saneesh

Post by saneesh » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:52 am

avoid bad habits ..when u found tensed do pranayama immediatly as it will make u free from worries and u can feel your tension getting lowered...preventing the tension will take u away from bad habits

saneesh

Post by saneesh » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:53 am

another main cause for being addicted towards bad habits is eating spicy foods ..keeping ur digestive system perfect will make u feel good both in body and mind ..so keep away from eating spicy foods

saneesh

Post by saneesh » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:57 am

take food only to the fullfillment of half stomach ..chinese methods of keeping the body pure says "eat in small amount and extend ur no of times in meal " eg: u can eat in small amounts by extending ur meal timings from 3 to 4 or 5(8 am -11 am-2pm-5pm -8pm)

saneesh

Post by saneesh » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:58 am

regarding good colesterols as i mentioned in my previous posts
HDL (good) Cholesterol
About one-fourth to one-third of blood cholesterol is carried by high-density lipoprotein (HDL). HDL cholesterol is known as “good” cholesterol, because high levels of HDL seem to protect against heart attack. Low levels of HDL (less than 40 mg/dL) also increase the risk of heart disease. Medical experts think that HDL tends to carry cholesterol away from the arteries and back to the liver, where it's passed from the body. Some experts believe that that HDL removes excess cholesterol from arterial plaque, thus slowing its buildup.

saneesh

Post by saneesh » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:00 am

regarding bad cholesterols
LDL(bad) cholesterol
When too much LDL (bad) cholesterol circulates in the blood, it can slowly build up in the inner walls of the arteries that feed the heart and brain.  Together with other substances, it can form plaque, a thick, hard deposit that can narrow the arteries and make them less flexible.  This condition is known as atherosclerosis. If a clot forms and blocks a narrowed artery, heart attack or stroke can result.

saneesh

Post by saneesh » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:05 am

onething to make u remember

avoid stress as it will lead to deposition of fat around the belly area

hormone cortisol is secreted when you are in stress

People with high levels of the hormone cortisol tend to accumulate fat around the abdomen rather than the arms and legs (apple body type). Cortisol tells the fat cells not to release fat. Cortisol also makes our cells less responsive to insulin, a set up for type II diabetes. Cortisol also interferes with the production of thyroid hormone in the form our cells can use. Thyroid hormone is essential for most metabolic functions involed in the use of nutrients as energy.

if u want more about this small but effective dangerous hormone google for cortisol :)

saneesh

Post by saneesh » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:07 am

simple things to avoid stress

sit in a calm place and think about the things said in "bhagawad gita"

"everything is not permanent and u have nothing to worry about as none in brought by u when u are born and u are gonna take none when u are dead and what is happening and happened and going to happen is always good" think these lines by sitting calm and it will take u away from stress :)

also think that the hindrances came to u is good as u will get something more good than this

saneesh

Post by saneesh » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:19 am

always think positive as it will make u and ur surroundings embedded with positive energy:)

acoording to me ,

when u enter a temple u feel relaxed becoz all come to the temple with some belief towards their god (positive thoughts) and as a result the surroundings are embedded with positive energy and so u feel relaxed when u enter it to the temple or some workship places

sit in a position(ur relaxed position) inside ur house and think positively by closing your eyes (something like --"i will achieve my goal and i can achieve it and i will deal that matters with ease") follow this habit for daily half an hour and u can feel the change in ur house atmosphere .

my suggestion is why u go for temple or meditation centres to make u feel free? better u can make ur house a better meditation centre by following these things :)

these are the things i have performed and i acheived it successfully and it will surely give nice results for u people also

Return to “Health And Beauty”