Do you feel good being ogled at?

If health is wealth, then surely beauty is what reflects it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:52 pm

I love it, happens all the time, in fact I carry a big stick to beat the ladies off.
I wish!
Just now and again one of the grannies at the club will say how well I look, my 2 best fans are 82 and 71 respectively!
Actually the 80 year old is pretty hot! ONLY JOKING.
It's like having flowers bought, I'd love someone to buy me flowers - just once, without me being in hospital.

Raft1

I don't know when I should "Ogle"

Post by Raft1 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:05 am

This is a hard one. I admire women of all shapes and sizes. I have always said that ALL women should be placed on a pedestal and idolized at some stage.

But the problem is when is it ok to Ogle? Maybe Ogle isn't the right word. Maybe it should be "Admired" I find it difficult to actually admire a woman in this politically correct age for fear of being labelled a pig. I'm certainly extremely wary of ever complimenting a woman on how she looks. It is such a shame.

More power to the women that make the effort to present themselves in such away as to attract the attention. Good on you! As they say, if you've got it, flaunt it.

And ladies, truth is, you are ALL beautiful.

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:19 am

Prof. Akers wrote:I love it, happens all the time, in fact I carry a big stick to beat the ladies off.
I wish!
Just now and again one of the grannies at the club will say how well I look, my 2 best fans are 82 and 71 respectively!
Actually the 80 year old is pretty hot! ONLY JOKING.
It's like having flowers bought, I'd love someone to buy me flowers - just once, without me being in hospital.
LOL!

I must say that as a teen I was horrified when someone would 'check me out', as I thought why are they looking at me? As a result I learned to put my head down and mission! when I walk from A to B. hahahahahaha!!
Then I grew up and the same at you Antigone, when I went travelling I was getting serious attention and men actually coming up to me and I loved it! They were just open and honest and you could be a b*tch or nice about it, I would always say thank you - even if the guy was a bit dodgy. I think that it is very NB to thank someone for a nice comment they make.
And when I got back home, my chin was up, shoulders were back and I started walking at a more reasonable pace! lol
Which allowed me to be able to check some others out and would pass on the good feeling to others!

Yet on a more serious note - being empathic it can be really draining and sometimes you just want to disappear off the grid for a little while.  :)

Sapphire927

Post by Sapphire927 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:13 am

To be honest, I feel weird. I'm just not used to it. I keep to myself and people that are close to me know I don't like all that attention...I'll leave that to the other gals. I live in Chicago and I go to school downtown. Since I go to school downtown, I take the bus and the train. So, I'm waiting at the bus stop and what do I get? The oogle eye (lol), a honk and a hey baby! I just say to myself, he better watch the road or else. One thing I'm starting to notice is..I get hit on by older men. Now, I'm 23 years old..why can't guys my age be bold like that??

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:13 am

Sapphire927 wrote:To be honest, I feel weird. I'm just not used to it. I keep to myself and people that are close to me know I don't like all that attention...I'll leave that to the other gals. I live in Chicago and I go to school downtown. Since I go to school downtown, I take the bus and the train. So, I'm waiting at the bus stop and what do I get? The oogle eye (lol), a honk and a hey baby! I just say to myself, he better watch the road or else. One thing I'm starting to notice is..I get hit on by older men. Now, I'm 23 years old..why can't guys my age be bold like that??
lol!
I think its also due to towns and certain places...maybe...as I met loads of ppl my age who were confident and would approach without a hesitation.
Who knows... men are strange.... :smt005  :smt005 LOL!!!

Return to “Health And Beauty”